Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow! What a half of football. Really strange we battered them, but are 2-1 down, should be 3-1 down!!

Their first goal was superb, don't think 2nd was a pen as Davies made contact with the ball, but can see why given, Aurier stupid for the last pen. But in the middle of all this we were fucking excellent and I'm mean really excellent, we've been pulling their defence all over the shop. Play like that again and we've got this, honestly we have. Their counter attack is lethal, one of the best I've seen but so far we've shut down a lot, got to watch the ball over the top and place Aurier just stand up for fuck sake, no need to go to ground.

Above all proud of this heart from us, we've not folding but responded. I LOVE THAT!

Good. Don’t deserve to be 2 -1 up really, definitely didn’t deserve to be 3 either

First not a free kick, but well worked and sloppy defending. Should have be saved as well really by Hugo’s standards.
Penalty unlucky, but a pen.
Since then we have been the better team.

They have just been about set pieces.
Shame we weren’t on it from the off.
It’s seems at starts and restarts after lulls in games that we are at our most vulnerable.
We have conceded a lot of sloppy goals.

I thought this game was a bit too much to ask, especially the games we have played over 10 days.
Look like I’m wrong

Think they’ll really park the bus this half

We’re the better side and so proud of our boys

COYS

2:2 or even 3:2 win would be ideal now but for that we have to put a smacking 45 min on this bastards

We are still in this game... not what i thought after 9mins but half time 2-1, i can see us getting another goal. playing well after a bad start... proud.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom