TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No way Rose starts - I wouldn't be upset if he did, he's still the best left back in the league for me, but I feel it's too early for him to start a game of this magnitude. (yes, I know he came on against Real Madrid)

But I'll also be disappointed if our wing backs are Davies and Trippier.

No way Rose starts - I wouldn't be upset if he did, he's still the best left back in the league for me, but I feel it's too early for him to start a game of this magnitude. (yes, I know he came on against Real Madrid)

But I'll also be disappointed if our wing backs are Davies and Trippier.

Hope Davies and Aurier start, with Rose backup if Davies gets exposed like the last time he played these lot.

With Llorente’s aerial ability and Liverpool’s inability to defend set pieces, is there a case for him starting? (As well as Kane obvs.)

Wouldn't mind seeing the same formation as against Madrid.

But then one of Dier, Sissoko, Alli or Winks miss out and I don't think any of them really deserve to

I hope Son gets the nod here - his defensive work is very underrated (same way Lamela's was early on) and he has the ability to take on players in the final third.

Would be tempting for Poch, what about Dele?
football-soccer-red-card.jpg

You know where that kind of talk gets you

Back
Top Bottom