Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WILL WE WIN?

• Total voters
Sherwood talking of reshuffling the pack for this game. Think he realises if he was to keep a few fresh and beat the scum he would go a long way to winning over some fans.

I don't wanna see Eriksen, Dembele or Paulinho rested for this

tumblr_mym6wsyoDJ1qaorn7o1_400.gif

:troll:

I couldn't bring myself to vote yes for this one, sure to jinx it, I'd be more than happy if we get a draw up there, what with having a dodgy ref for the game. Can't see us repeating last year's heroics.

My old man is United and he says same thing every time and I agree, Lennon absolutely kills Evra - every game, looking forward to seeing that contest

we beat these cunts last year when they had Fergie and they were good. Now they have not got Fergie, and they are not good. 1-10 Spurs!
They're still dangerous, and we've lost an ace up our sleeve.

I think it will all come down to the ability of each team to convert chances. Spurs have always been dismal at that and have only gotten worse this season, while United are deadly at just that.

Think we could be in for another show of bullying them in midfield but having nothing to show for it up top.

They're still dangerous, and we've lost an ace up our sleeve.

I think it will all come down to the ability of each team to convert chances. Spurs have always been dismal at that and have only gotten worse this season, while United are deadly at just that.

Think we could be in for another show of bullying them in midfield but having nothing to show for it up top.

Dempsey?

Back
Top Bottom