Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

UxDszwh.jpg

Based on ? Some perceived intellectual superiority ?
Kindly nominate any academic subject as an opening gambit. Macro or Micro Economics? Lucretius v The Lake Poets ? Any of Dickens 16 major works or Shakespeare's 37 completed playlets ( Yes I am SURE you realise " Love Labour's Won" his 38th was incomplete due to his untimely demise :) Chaucer? Thomas Hardy ? The Brontes ? ( don't forget to include Bramwell Bronte, will you ? )....then, perhaps, we can ascertain which one of us can take the moral and intellectual high ground.
btw: I was at WHL on 1/2/67 when we took over The Lane with 73,000 turning up ( 15,000 mainly Wall locked out)
41,000 at the original game and I could not get into that capacity filled Stadium that day.
Over to you
עבור פרופסו
Fuck off rod liddel
rodliddle1905a.jpg

Kindly nominate any academic subject as an opening gambit. Macro or Micro Economics? Lucretius v The Lake Poets ? Any of Dickens 16 major works or Shakespeare's 37 completed playlets ( Yes I am SURE you realise " Love Labour's Won" his 38th was incomplete due to his untimely demise :) Chaucer? Thomas Hardy ? The Brontes ? ( don't forget to include Bramwell Bronte, will you ? )....then, perhaps, we can ascertain which one of us can take the moral and intellectual high ground.
btw: I was at WHL on 1/2/67 when we took over The Lane with 73,000 turning up ( 15,000 mainly Wall locked out)
41,000 at the original game and I could not get into that capacity filled Stadium that day.
Over to you
עבור פרופסו

42?

Bristol Rovers Away....as Max Boyce used to say....I was there at Eastville that day...I assume we lost like we nearly always seemed too away..Meanwhile at The OLD Den we broke The Football League record at the time by going 59 Home Games without defeat while losing 22 Away games during that same period...
I'll ask a rhetorical question....I wonder why ?
:)

Your goalkeeper got travel sickness?

What do I win?

Thanks paddygspur...:)
You will find, I trust, that not only do I have an excellent sense of humour but a very fertile and vivid sense of the ridiculous..The only problem I have bantering with Spurs fans is that I have always preferred Spurs to that Scum at The Library and West Ham as I have always enjoyed the fact that Spurs ALWAYS try to entertain unlike The Arsewipes..
Welcome WL,
Likewise, i have never had a problem with the Lions.
Various reasons,one being you views on the beasts from the east and the fact you had a healthy dislike for the goons in the mid - late 80s :)
Enjoy the site and the banter and i'll see you (metaphorically speaking )next month.
Quick question ,the new den.Is it home yet? Or does it still feel new.
Wont lie, never been there.Visited the old place a couple of times,but not the new one.

Over to you
עבור פרופסו
Wow, so you are acquainted with poetry and literature, should we clap our hands in admiration for the fact that you have the formal of education of the average western man?

As you are so immersed with history as a field of study, you ought to have taken the two minutes to conduct the research to find out the attendance was in fact 58,189 for the 1967 cup match (WHL's capacity was under 70,000 since the late 50's).

I'm not sure what you tried to say with עבור פרופסו as it lacks meaning in both modern or ancient Hebrew.

Choose whatever topic you want (a genuine topic, not blabbering descriptive statements you memorized), I am certain you are just another mediocre prick who read Heidegger and thinks it is deep or profound. Met dozens of you during my time at the university, whenever pushed against a wall your profound exterior shatters and the internal bang average self appears.

If you "only suspect" that it's the work of kids I'm not sure we're sharing the same planet. Soppy little muppets are at work here and where they not just kids ( albeit dumb teenagers) they'd label us a fucking laughing stock.

Agreed. But the ying & yang reactions from Wall were most amusing. When Millwall was sprayed on a Spurs hoarding it was a 'brilliant wheeze' (which i am sure is the correct South London vernacular) when Yids was sprayed on the Den it was 'bang out of order'.

Both a bit pathetic though really.

From their (well vital football) forum 'What Tottenham don't realise or get our fans will travel anyway so it would be easier if the let them in to watch the match'. I have not been given a satisfactory explanation from either of our Millwall posters why this will be the case. I suspect like most things Millwall, it is all mouth. The ignoring of the question by the 'nice' Millwall poster is irksome.
If you are stupid enough to just turn up without a ticket then all bets are off. I am sorry you are just a moron.

Read more: Millwall Forum - 2800 for Spurs
This. Why won't anyone answer the simple question?
It's blackmail. Give us as many tickets as we demand or we will turn up & cause trouble outside anyway.
Fine. Can't stop the cunts travelling but they can be stopped from polluting our ground with their antics. Outside the ground will fall on their doorstep if there is trouble. No punishment for Spurs for failing to control our own fans. If they were given the full allocation they'd still find a way of being cunty about it all. So why bother giving an inch to people who want the whole 9 yards?

Fuck em. 2800 sounds more than fair.

As a long-standing MILLWALL supporter kindly read my rejoinder on Page 15 of this thread.
The invitation to discuss any Author's or Poets body of work ranging from The Bard downwards applies to you, mein freunde.Alternatively you might prefer to discuss Macro or Micro Economics and their underlying concepts or any sociocultural issues and economic issues.
The stage is yours Professore......:)
Eh up. Fuck me sideways. Stephen Hawkins is in the house.

Agreed. But the ying & yang reactions from Wall were most amusing. When Millwall was sprayed on a Spurs hoarding it was a 'brilliant wheeze' (which i am sure is the correct South London vernacular) when Yids was sprayed on the Den it was 'bang out of order'.

Both a bit pathetic though really.

Someone wrote some bullshit on a billboard in Tottenham - it's highlighted on a messageboard and some dense teenager with ego issues goes to zampa Rd in retaliation - you have to laugh at the mentality but at what cost?

I blame Cass P the original instigating author of those football violence big-up books and every cunt that followed him including our own. Money grabbing wankers that fuck up the heads of dumb kids

Someone wrote some bullshit on a billboard in Tottenham - it's highlighted on a messageboard and some dense teenager with ego issues goes to zampa Rd in retaliation - you have to laugh at the mentality but at what cost?

I blame Cass P the original instigating author of those football violence big-up books and every cunt that followed him including our own. Money grabbing wankers that fuck up the heads of dumb kids
Now that I agree with. If you want a fight with some like minded people, fine. Keep it to yourselves & knock yourselves (& each other) out. Just don't bring it to the stadium. I still don't see why anyone should cave in to the argument that Millwall will turn up in their thousands regardless of whether they have tickets, so let's just give them as many tickets as they demand to save on aggro. Sorry to you & your decent Millwall mates, but "NO".

Back
Top Bottom