Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As a long-standing MILLWALL supporter kindly read my rejoinder on Page 15 of this thread.
The invitation to discuss any Author's or Poets body of work ranging from The Bard downwards applies to you, mein freunde.Alternatively you might prefer to discuss Macro or Micro Economics and their underlying concepts or any sociocultural issues and economic issues.
The stage is yours Professore......:)[/QUOT
Thanks paddygspur...:)
You will find, I trust, that not only do I have an excellent sense of humour but a very fertile and vivid sense of the ridiculous..The only problem I have bantering with Spurs fans is that I have always preferred Spurs to that Scum at The Library and West Ham as I have always enjoyed the fact that Spurs ALWAYS try to entertain unlike The Arsewipes..
If you access to them you love the west spam and come here and laugh at Woolwich threads

As a Millwall fan who was at the 1/2/67 game at The Lane and has visited 78 grounds from Carlisle to Plymouth following The Lions , and visited most places in-between , allow me to say that was at the sanitised, soulless and ( relatively ) silent " New" Den where we have been playing for 23 years. The OLD Den was infinitely more fervent, intimidating and passionate....:)
Imagine being a Millwall supporter. Then imagine publicly being a Millwall supporter.

Are Millwall supporters the worst cunts in sport? That's the only discussion point concerning Millwall. The only one.

Now that I agree with. If you want a fight with some like minded people, fine. Keep it to yourselves & knock yourselves (& each other) out. Just don't bring it to the stadium. I still don't see why anyone should cave in to the argument that Millwall will turn up in their thousands regardless of whether they have tickets, so let's just give them as many tickets as they demand to save on aggro. Sorry to you & your decent Millwall mates, but "NO".
It's not about caving in - its about being sensible in the this dangerous situation.
4000 if it's true is a good shout and I believe a definate calmer. Had it been a silly 2800 I know
You're getting boring now. We get it you wanted more.
I make no bones about it - I wanted 5000 Millwall in the park lane but yes I'm happy about the now accepted almost 4000 - its better than the kick in the bollocks originally on offer and the likely hood of a non ticket invasion of the north has been greatly minimised. COYS

I'm EX-Walworth Road now North Kent for the last 33 years and I STILL go back to Walworth and surrounding environs almost every week as I miss the vibrancy and stimulation. The North Kent Suburbs are fine but extremely tranquil :)
I am from Woolworth's and I still go back regularly once a week!

Another enlightened,informative and insightful retort. I trust The Times Literary Supplement is not your thing....:)
Who gives a fuck about an Oxford comma?Clearly not our Millwall fannybag.

You enjoy the rule of three, but language is not painting by numbers.

For all your craft and clever clever, you did not write me, fool. Nor will you ever.

From my experience of viewing the Millwall message boards, I'd say a good 80% are simply discussing the match or complaining about Wembley. The other 20% are in the 'looking forward to running riot' brigade, so It's pretty clear that the idiots are in the minority. Unfortunately it's that group which attracts the attention of the media by playing up to the 'nawty' label. Here's hoping that the game goes off with little disturbance and maybe Millwall will gain some respect and a few friends.

... and of course the rampant antisemitism on there. I had a look for five minutes the other day and felt like taking a shower.

One day I hope to understand why you'd bother signing up to an opposing teams forum, there must be better ways to spend your time.

Back
Top Bottom