Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't agree with that. They should definitely be allocated nearer the 15% and not locked out merely because of a perceived reputation. Club official and police prejudice it seems are looking to dampen what could and would be an electric atmosphere at the lane.
5000 millwall in the park lane stand would make for a great final Fa cup tie at the old place and turning it into a sanitised tie based on fear is bollocks.
As someone posted previously: any trouble will doubtless be pre arranged and likely occur nowhere near the football ground; so why then deprive what would doubtless be top percent millwall ST holders visiting us and making for a first class atmosphere?

If you think Millwall with restrain their activities to away from the match you donrt know them as well as you think.

Have a quick scan of their forums. They aren't being shy about their intentions.

What was your crowd like at your tremendous 0-0 draw with the mighty powerhouse of Chesterfield? Break the 8k barrier?

My banner is in respect to friends no longer with us and a tribute to them. I'm hiding nothing. Unlike you I don't hate millwall. I'm south London Spurs.
I don't hate Millwall BBO. I signed the online petition that you lot circulated - many on here did, and it seemed to have done some good. No one wants to see a proud old club go out of business.

I don't hate Millwall BBO. I signed the online petition that you lot circulated - many on here did, and it seemed to have done some good. No one wants to see a proud old club go out of business.

I signed as well. But the fact they have made their intentions perfectly clear regarding the match removes any reason for Spurs to accommodate their wishes.

Give them 2 blocks and let them fight it out amongst themselves - that's what they usually do.

15%?

:bentley:

Why would we risk any more trouble inside the stadium than is already expected? Who foots the bill if there is a major shit storm? Give 'em the bare minimum & leave any stragglers outside of the stadium to be mopped up by OB.

If you tarnish yourself with a certain reputation for being cunts, don't be upset when no fucker wants you anywhere near their ground.

:avbfacepalm:

That could be the right answer.. Those attending the game will be ST holders and majority will be there to watch the game (along with a few Danny Dyer types)

All the trouble that WILL happen will be away from the ground and pre-arranged. Many will turn up but have no intention of going anywhere near the ground.

Saying that - They deserve any restrictions they get after their antics against Leicester, so only have themselves to blame.
Bring back transportation, those that fuck up and are not interested in supporting their team can come over to Oz and grow crops in the desert and try it on with the bushies if they want!

Nor should they, and as I said I'm Spurs.
The stereotyping here on this thread may well be applicable to some millwall but to label all as many are doing is pathetic.
The hardcore top boy hooligans of both clubs will doubtless do their own thing - thats up to them - but the majority of a mere 15% allocation that as I said would consist of ST holders is hardly reason for scaremongering.

The stereotyping here on this thread may well be applicable to some millwall but to label all as many are doing is pathetic.
The hardcore top boy hooligans of both clubs will doubtless do their own thing - thats up to them - but the majority of a mere 15% allocation that as I said would consist of ST holders is hardly reason for scaremongering.
Modern Millwall are cuddly - no one's scared - we just want as many tickets available for ourselves. You'd be no different.

Good luck with the 'I'm Spurs' stuff - you've convinced me.

The Millwall lot were soooo well behaved, in their own ground, against Leicester. On the pitch, trying to get to the away fans, chucking bottles etc. How many of them were "hardcore top boy hooligans"? (presumably they were somewhere else having a fight with the Leicester hooligans?)

Why would anyone expect anything different at WHL?

It's not scaremongering. It's looking at the past, & the very recent past in this case, & trying to make sure it doesn't happen again- or at least minimising the risk.

Modern Millwall are cuddly - no one's scared - we just want as many tickets available for ourselves. You'd be no different.

Good luck with the 'I'm Spurs' stuff - you've convinced me.

I'm not here to convince you of anything other than that banging the millwall are neanderthal and racist drum is about as mindless as are the mindless barmies that make millwall look like cunts.

As to my banner: I could easily have put up a cockerel don't you think ffs.

I'm not here to convince you of anything other than that banging the millwall are neanderthal and racist drum is about as mindless as are the mindless barmies that make millwall look like cunts.

But you didnt because your millllwallllllll

The Millwall lot were soooo well behaved, in their own ground, against Leicester. On the pitch, trying to get to the away fans, chucking bottles etc. How many of them were "hardcore top boy hooligans"? (presumably they were somewhere else having a fight with the Leicester hooligans?)

Why would anyone expect anything different at WHL?

It's not scaremongering. It's looking at the past, & the very recent past in this case, & trying to make sure it doesn't happen again- or at least minimising the risk.

Leicester were cunts at their ground against Wham. They deserved everything they got at Millwall. I thought Leicester had a bloody cheek complaining about a few tarts jumping about at their end.

5 overweight stewards held back the Millwall hordes. Modern football mate.

I saw lots of kids and a few barmy types celebrating a Millwall win against the English champions. I also saw a number of idiots childishly mocking and goading the away section: I saw nothing that I would call threatening or even mimicking violence; but the visible presence of a few mounted Met police and a short sited press eager for a story turned nothing in to something. I find it sad that people today still soak up tabloid journalism.

I can't agree with that. They should definitely be allocated nearer the 15% and not locked out merely because of a perceived reputation. Club official and police prejudice it seems are looking to dampen what could and would be an electric atmosphere at the lane.
5000 millwall in the park lane stand would make for a great final Fa cup tie at the old place and turning it into a sanitised tie based on fear is bollocks.
As someone posted previously: any trouble will doubtless be pre arranged and likely occur nowhere near the football ground; so why then deprive what would doubtless be top percent millwall ST holders visiting us and making for a first class atmosphere?

Fuck off you chopsy Millwall cunt. You're not spurs, you're a piss-ant Millwall fan trying to give it large. Pipe the fuck down little man.

Leicester were cunts at their ground against Wham. They deserved everything they got at Millwall. I thought Leicester had a bloody cheek complaining about a few tarts jumping about at their end.

5 overweight stewards held back the Millwall hordes. Modern football mate.
Must be something in the air. Again, don't disagree with any of that. Just don't like the idea of hordes of the cunts behaving like dicks on the hallowed turf. And mark my words, they will. It's genetic.

Couldn't give a fuck about your poxy banner. You make yourselves look like cunts. You're an old joke mate - nobody gives a fuck anymore. Good luck at Chesterfield. They're no cunts.

Back
Top Bottom