Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely banging at the lane today

One of the best atmospheres I've experienced in recent times.

Any trouble? Didn't see anything out of hand. They all mouth no trousers as per usual?
Their support was AWFUL. For an allocation of 4000 ish they should be ashamed of themselves. Silent as a grave for the majority of the game and right at the end of the first half they sang some Shit about us being quiet, which was NOT the case. Absolute joke.

Got to say another absolute joke today was some of the ridiculous behavior of our own fans. Lots of late teen, early 20's fans in their skinny jeans, Lamela hair cuts with scarfs over their faces and a clear intent to act hard based on some misguided theory that acting hard makes you hard.

And so many people today thinking that where your ticket is allocated means you can go anywhere you fucking well think you can. It's really poor when most of the Agro comes from your own supporters. I understand that a lot of the park lane supporters where probably reallocated to the east stand but Christ it was a shambles and frankly, in my view, too many of our own fans believed the bollocks.

Great performance, liked the way the whole squad contributed including Jansen and Sissoko from the bench. Well done to Son. Excellent

Their support was AWFUL. For an allocation of 4000 ish they should be ashamed of themselves. Silent as a grave for the majority of the game and right at the end of the first half they sang some Shit about us being quiet, which was NOT the case. Absolute joke.

Got to say another absolute joke today was some of the ridiculous behavior of our own fans. Lots of late teen, early 20's fans in their skinny jeans, Lamela hair cuts with scarfs over their faces and a clear intent to act hard based on some misguided theory that acting hard makes you hard.

And so many people today thinking that where your ticket is allocated means you can go anywhere you fucking well think you can. It's really poor when most of the Agro comes from your own supporters. I understand that a lot of the park lane supporters where probably reallocated to the east stand but Christ it was a shambles and frankly, in my view, too many of our own fans believed the bollocks.

Great performance, liked the way the whole squad contributed including Jansen and Sissoko from the bench. Well done to Son. Excellent

All very well but nothing about them chanting Chink at Son? I couldnt care less if our lot turned up to give it the biggun...better than them cunts strutting into WHL and everyone shitting their pants. They are proud of being scum, so let them know that they are.

Thought Millwall's support was decent but nothing more. Seen and heard far better at the Lane.

Was expecting much better

What did you expect my man? you know how things are these days in all aspects in life

Back in the day people said less and actually did more, just got on with it, now things are very much the opposite, people just talk a good game then nothing ever happens, its what millennials do. Expect the adulation without actually having done anything

Its my fault Kane got injured as I am going back to the lane next week to say goodbye

:pochbye:

Great day! Great performance, lovely to see every single player looking for the ball, shows real confidence throughout the squad.

Thought our fans were excellent today, great atmosphere and what a pisstake with their wooohah chant, hilarious. Millwall fans were kind of shit, started well and contributed for the first 15 mins or so, but it wasn't until 85 mins until they were heard again.

I was in Tottenham early this morning at a mates place. I recon I saw +300 Millwall at 10am!! They were in little pockets all over the place, funny thing was the old bill were laughing at them, as every single one of them were dressed up in their Stone Island, heard them say they might as well have worn a sign around their necks, thick cunts.

I was in the west for this one so I can't comment on the behaviour over there.

Was a bit disconcerting the two guys next sat to me asked why everyone was shouting "mido" at Janssen when he scored. How did a day tripper get a ticket for that?

All very well but nothing about them chanting Chink at Son? I couldnt care less if our lot turned up to give it the biggun...better than them cunts strutting into WHL and everyone shitting their pants. They are proud of being scum, so let them know that they are.
The abuse of son was disgusting. He shut them up with his goals.

On our way home now, really enjoyed the game. The walk to seven sisters was a bit lairy, had to duck with the boys into a doorway one time when something kicked off. I thought they were supposed to hold the away fans back for 30 mins? Anyway, it was an experience and we made it through lol

Now to catch up on the match thread!

Back
Top Bottom