Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My Capitals....let's examine this " real" Football Club, shall we ?
Let's see wonderful Double Winners with an entertaining side with Blancheflower,White et al...then you add the GREAT Jimmy Greaves , THE goalscoring maestro...and your REAL club with a massive support and catchment area, the Pride of Hertfordshire and parts of North London and beyond has won , precisely............
NO League Titles in the 55 years since.
Not one..Zilch..Zip..Zero..Diddly-Squat , if you will....nul..

In fact I am proud to say that my little Club has won just as many titles as you have in those 55 years...
Quite an achievement I am sure you will agree for a small Club..
We won 11 major honours since 1961 while you mongrel lot were busy playing division 3 football.

Coming here giving it large like you're some football giants and the menace of England...just bump back to your own boards you pathetic tits, and we'll see how hard you are on the 12th.

Funny how they came and shook some of the hands of the 200 that went and applauded them for being brave

Maybe we should all come in 80's fancy dress and play some 80's hits at the lane during half time?
Might make the travelling fans feel more welcome being as they all obviously still think its 1981.......

as they all obviously still think its 1981.......

1981.........with internet

giphy.gif

Just been on the dog and bone to my Swiss, Egyptian and Macedonian contacts. They're all bang up for this game, Big Kristov is booking up 90 Thomas Cook packages as we speak

Got a few of my lads from the planet Iota Geminorum coming along, sneaky little fuckers

Last edited:
Didnt want to let on this early but fuck it. Word on the High Road is that even the Old Chirpy is back for this one

Spurs-Mascot-Chirpy.JPG

Together with the new Evil Chirps

2322704550_1552f04086.jpg

Look at him marshelling The Shelf, staring out Thomas Cook Packet Infiltrators. Always wondered what that was in his right hand.

#shady

Millwall are in trouble

Didnt want to let on this early but fuck it. Word on the High Road is that even the Old Chirpy is back for this one

Spurs-Mascot-Chirpy.JPG

Together with the new Evil Chirps

2322704550_1552f04086.jpg

Look at him marshelling The Shelf, staring out Thomas Cook Packet Infiltrators. Always wondered what that was in his right hand.

#shady

Millwall are in trouble

Will the 'wall be bringing the Wheatabix crew.... it'll be pwoper tasty

This is the problem with football messageboards - someone comes on to express their view - they air their view and the holier than tho come out attacking his spelling, syntax and grammar. People that do that are basically wankers IMO.

This millwall Steve is genuine and ITK. Whether on the issue of our firm attacking the caulkers pub that was by then pretty empty at 8pm Or that they're genuine lot are far from racist wankers; it's just the air heads that attach themselves to wall that fit the bill.

Digging out spelling and grammar what a joke!
Still pretending we're Spurs are we?

Only 25 pages in, & 2 weeks til the match- this thread is already gaining "classic" status.

Don't think I've ever laughed so frequently while reading a match thread. It's genius stuff on here.

:adethumbup:

Only 25 pages in, & 2 weeks til the match- this thread is already gaining "classic" status.

Don't think I've ever laughed so frequently while reading a match thread. It's genius stuff on here.

:adethumbup:
Case went soviet and deleted 2 pages this morning. I guess we were too naughty even considering the loose standards of this board:llorishowudoin:

Hahahahahahahah.....Russians and Italians coming to help the mighty Millwall cos they cant handle Spurs LOL

Russians and Italians? Fuck me one phone call to Son's Korean firm and they would be in right Barney Rubble

Millwall should be looking over their shoulders, you should see what these boys can do with a selfie stick

fb560492-b291-11e5-8295-b78d94b9df5f_1280x720.jpg

:nawty: NAWTEEEEE

Back
Top Bottom