Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Football hooligans, of any club or nation are a detestable bunch, I find them all pathetic that act like idiots in a pack mentality. Fair enough if you are that way inclined then go and find some wasteland to act out your fantasies on and leave the match to supporters of any club that want to go to a match and enjoy the game.

I am up for banter, vocally support my team but it pisses me off seeing people and kids being frightened or visibly upset at a match because some people are not grown up enough to keep their tempers in check.

Or do what the Russian hooligans did in that documentary, meet up in a remote forest if you want to fight each other

Football hooligans, of any club or nation are a detestable bunch, I find them all pathetic that act like idiots in a pack mentality. Fair enough if you are that way inclined then go and find some wasteland to act out your fantasies on and leave the match to supporters of any club that want to go to a match and enjoy the game.

I am up for banter, vocally support my team but it pisses me off seeing people and kids being frightened or visibly upset at a match because some people are not grown up enough to keep their tempers in check.

I have it on good faith that every football hooligan has either a small brain, a micro penis, or if they support Millwall, both.

Well this first time iv ever seen somthing like this going on the forum , fucking all mouth ya fucking stupid wall fans fuck off our forum and go to sunday school or prision ya fucking spanners!

is that some sort of racist jibe?
Read it again: only this time without your preconcieved assumption - juss coz of is spelling mistook and the fact that he didnt do hay level physics. ;)
Don't worry. You won't be here much longer. Dumb, uneducated cunt.
How do you define educated or indeed uneducated? I've more time for say as it fucking is rather than say and sound as should be any day if the week... Poke your grammar skools- we're townies!!!

Read it again: only this time without your preconcieved assumption - juss coz of is spelling mistook and the fact that he didnt do hay level physics. ;)

I read it several times. Another boring Jewish joke. Very original.

P.S. You might find it more comfortable to type if you lift your knuckles a little more.

78d15070d2776b6899ecb60d8d1cc5413f04f13bf77ff64e2b61619514f3100a.jpg

How do you define educated or indeed uneducated? I've more time for say as it fucking is rather than say and sound as should be any day if the week... Poke your grammar skools- we're townies!!!
This is all making sense now. Steve S is your son.

hay-bale.jpg

Back
Top Bottom