Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amazing stuff , got in this time at 10.13, Block 34 , Row 7 seat 93 right next to the POLICE LINE and all mouthy fans fucking cant wait!!!!!!!!!!! , Thanks to everybody who believed in me :tobyarm:

Not sure if u had to be a member before a certain date? but that would have helped massively and not allow membership sales for past week..... as looked and could buy a lilywhite/bronze membership for £20-40 quid today and then easily brought a ticket........ i was going to do it today for my dad but didnt bother as not spending £60 for a ticket but im sure there fans would if this was possible?

Is it just me who finds all this faux "old-school-football-violence-lets-be-havin'-ya-top-lads-from-rival-firms-up-and-down-the high-street-givin'-it-the-upside-down-piano" narrative a bit embarrassing?

It won't be "mayhem", or "chaos", there wont be "loads of claret" and all that crap. We're playing a mid-table third division outfit whose fans will be closely minded by the police to and from the ground, its not like the crack troops of the German 6th Army against Russia's finest at Stalingrad.

Is it just me who finds all this faux "old-school-football-violence-lets-be-havin'-ya-top-lads-from-rival-firms-up-and-down-the high-street-givin'-it-the-upside-down-piano" narrative a bit embarrassing?

It won't be "mayhem", or "chaos", there wont be "loads of claret" and all that crap. We're playing a mid-table third division outfit whose fans will be closely minded by the police to and from the ground, its not like the crack troops of the German 6th Army against Russia's finest at Stalingrad.

I see your point and yes it can be seen as being embarrassing however if you were there for both the Woolwich games at home last season you would have seen first hand the trouble that can be caused.

giphy.gif

Was at the den today as I've never been and wanted a little taste of next week. The squad is complete shit, they have no technically gifted players whatsoever. To think they were able to get past Leicester is incredible.

Best part of the day was when Millwall broke out into a we're coming for you Tottenham song and MK Dons responded with a Dele Alli, he's coming for you song.

Was at the den today as I've never been and wanted a little taste of next week. The squad is complete shit, they have no technically gifted players whatsoever. To think they were able to get past Leicester is incredible.

Best part of the day was when Millwall broke out into a we're coming for you Tottenham song and MK Dons responded with a Dele Alli, he's coming for you song.

how did you manage to get a ticket? Thought all the games there are sold out the way they going on about ticket allocation for next week......
:levylol:

The squad isn't complete shit, we are 6th in Div 1 not second in the Premiership, and we do have some technically good players. That said the game against MK Trump was poor until the last twenty minutes or so, this was due to the way the manager sets us up, sit deep and hit it long, the thing is we are 17 unbeaten with this style, that includes three premiership sides.

When comparing Millwall to Spurs think about what we have spent on transfer's in the last ten years nearing eleven now, it's 1.5 million, that's actually spent not a balance. So 150k a year, probably what some players are earning a week at other London clubs. I'm not crying about, it's just the way it is and in context pushing for promotion out this poor league coming to WHL for the last FA cup game in the quarter finals is not so bad.

Back
Top Bottom