Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thing is we can say with almost absolute certainty this Muppet is not 'proper Wall' and merely a wannabe hoolie.

I hope their banter/repartee & comebacks are better than what we have seen so far.

Very average.

8000 die hards means more to us than does 40000 day trippers at wembley. You can keep you 36000 soon to be 60000 - we know that above 70% of your number will be as plastic as those chelsea pricks. Give me 500 Wall away at Crewe on a cold wednesday night over your shower and your number any day of the week - even in the sunshine - and I know I speak for ALL OF US!

B6cobmRCEAA35w9.jpg

Yeah Im well jealous of your fans.

This was your "charge" at home against Bradford. Some knobs running across the thousands and thousands of empty seats towards a stand you could not possibly climb into.

Fucking thick bunch of absolute cunts. What a crowd. What an atmosphere. 8000 you say.....fucking empty seats maybe. What a load of fucking wank.

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge!!

the_new_den_panoramic_1.jpg

How the fuck were you going to get to that stand?
Did you have climbing equipment and pole vaults with you?

Shambles of a club, I cant stop laughing at you

Last edited:
Yes Sweaty, we have knowledge of your lot joining ranks with your Yiddo friends for this one...... I'm personally looking forward to your acquaintance ;(

Back
Top Bottom