Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In our darkest days under the likes of Gross we showed more spirit fighting the NLD
That's the real thing isn't it.

You can take it if they're just better than us..... But we seem to be regressing at an alarming rate with not one player pulling their socks up and really putting in a shift.

Woolwich have played FOUR games since we last played, yet we look like the tired lacklustre side lacking energy out there.

Spare me
We haven't stopped attacking and giving it every ounce of effort

Nobody is hiding

They have better strikers than we do
We let our best one go
I have seen worse teams then this actually turn up in a NLD - we have had 2 weeks to prep for this game , conceding 3 against these is never acceptable - where is the fucking pride?
I’m sure they are all preparing the “we go again tweets”

Woolwich's board want to win titles, Tottenham's board wants to gather money.
Two London rivals, but two clubs miles apart from each other.
Our cunt of a chairman gave himself a 3M bonus for pocketing the Kane money and not spending it.

some cunts on here still defend the leach

We’ve actually played ok, but it’s still unacceptable.

The defensive naivety in the name of Ange-ball I can take. I think it’s what you sign up for to play the way we do.

The set piece situation is beyond unacceptable. If Mason isn’t removed from set pieces we deserve to lose every game. Ange needs to grab hold of this and make changes in this area asap.

Give Fat Sam the set piece job for a year if needed, this simply cannot continue.

Romero missed a bit of a sitter
Son missed a sitter
Tight offside Goal disallowed
Blatant pen not given

Vicario absolutely hopeless at corners .
Vicario absolutely hopeless on the first goal playing a terrible pass into an under pressure vdv .
Ben Davies finished as a left back.

Pretty much that half

We’re keeping possession but doing fuck all with it. I don’t think we’re playing well
We get to the box and then do absolutely f all. It’s so easy. All the while we are in danger of losing the ball out side their box. The front offer nothing. Kulu has done ok but when in the wide areas has not put one decent ball. BJ on the other side may as well not be playing. Son is again so weak. Strange thing is we actually started well with some intensity. But the first goal is down to the stupid tactics of cuti and vic passing the ball to each other. Vic then gives VDV a hopeless pass and loses it resulting corner. Why can’t Vic hit it long some times? They have pressed us high up well. But when they have the ball at the back 2/3 passes and they are on our half, too easy!

Back
Top Bottom