Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What has Kulusevski done to deserve to be subbed off today? He's been shit for 2 months, but today he looks like the only one willing to have a go at them.

I agree, for once you could make a case for Kulusevski, he’s seen the ball a fair bit, and been much more involved than the very shit Son, but I still don’t think he’s going to create anything and he also slows every counter we have and doesn’t get behind the defence. So it’s purely tactical for me.

Or you go with my option 2, Rich/Son straight swap.

Approaching the PGMOL regarding the blatant backing in and blocking of Vicario at corners worked a treat
well then Vic shuld tell the ref he is gonna push and sh0ve the guy off - just to prewarn the ref of proceedings. Or one of his team mate shuld

Back
Top Bottom