Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If saudi come in for son and richi, let them go. Maddison needs to be dropped with kulu at number 10.
Sorry if you think kulu is a 10 then we will be shite creatively next season. Can you recall a game where his played that role and dictated the game, created chances, etc. Gio is a much better player in that role in that he plays the ball quickly with a zing, passes little through balls, tackles etc.

Our players are painfully average.

We’re such a fucking cucked fanbase that we’ll spend the summer trying to convince ourselves that Solanke is the answer. And we’ll buy Werner and say shit like ‘a great option from the bench at a reasonable price’, like we’re buying fucking washing up liquid.

ENIC OUT.

Cunts.
Who said we are getting solanke?

Is he fucking serious. No one can constantly be this black and white about how to do things. Set piece management is fuck all about "bridging the gap" it's simple fundamentals. We're the only team that consistently turn corners into the same threat as a penalty.

It's like he wants to conquer the world whilst being unable to tie his own shoe laces. I have so much patience for this guy but if he persists with this dimissiveness about the weaknesses in his tactics he'll be gone sooner than he thinks and he'll only have himself to blame.

Kudos to the fans today booing Partey.
Winning a title shouldn't be that important that he's still allowed in the squad. Disgusting club
Just to say something about the scum today, a lot of their fans were clapping Joe Kinnear’s memory at half time. So I will give them credit for that.

Partey, shows the game for what it actually is I guess.

By playing playground football. I love watching my son play rugby in his training but to think that anyone there will pull on the white shirt is naive.

Like I said to begin with it wasn't "playground football" (whatever THAT means instead of "naive") that led to us conceding goals.......... Rugby? Shirts? Eh?

2 goals due to Vic being exposed by zonal marking.
1 goal due to Davies being done by a more agile, nimble player.

Probably because he can’t play a winger role like he used to. Wingers in this system need to be constantly beating their man, Son hasn’t been great at that for 1-2 seasons.

The situation with Son is hard, he isn’t a 9 but he perhaps isn’t a winger anymore at least not in how we play.
Son can still play on the wing as an inside forward at a high level - But he isn’t is an Ange-ball hug the touch line and beat your man going to the byline winger. He’s also NOT a No 9.

The fact that he still has 16 league goals and 9 assists shows he still has quality. He just doesn’t fit the Ange-ball system. At this point, I’m not sure I’d pick Angeball over Sonny but since Ange is staying, it is time for Sonny to leave in the summer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom