Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In cafe this morning having my breakfast. Talking to a Norwich fan I know. Leaving, he says to me 'Enjoy the football'.
Enjoy? ENJOY?
FUCKING IDIOT!
BUt heard Bob Marley on the radio on the way back. That is always a good omen.
On the whole, a game is to be endured whilst you go through the full spectrum of emotions. Then if we've won, that's the time to enjoy it.
Some people just don't get it.

Last edited:
Think there’s a high probability that I’ll be at Seven Sisters same time as the Ashburton Army….pray for me 🙏 😂😂😂😂
Be Cautious Take Care GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Imo he's essential to us getting a result today. Setting the tone and winning the ball high up the pitch we've really missed that since he's been out imo.

And we can play Sonny out left with BJ on the right

Back
Top Bottom