Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As usual we are ridiculously easy to score against!

Either Ange make some serious tweaks tactically this summer, or we sign a couple of high calibre defensive players both in defence and midfield! Or preferably both.

I feared a slaughter today, because of our defensive problems. But i tried to talk sense into myself, and now this!?!

Embarrassing, but not totally unexpected.

And as expected with VAR, there is definitely a bias against Spurs.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

If someone can tell me what Angeball actually is id be grateful. I kinda thought I knew what it was at the start of the season but I don't know what this is

Christ.

Remember that fucking bollocks we were fed. ‘There will be a few hammerings but you will quickly see the side develop into an attacking monster’.

We were more threatening under AVB.

Fuck this. I ran through half of Athens to some shit Irish bar full of fat Woolwich cunts to witness this and absolutely given it after Micky goal before it got disallowed.
We don't deserve this, it's a fucking shame
We do deserve it if we keep supporting enic & levy. They have made it clear where their priorities are & what they are capable of. & it ain’t winning on the pitch.

The defending set up on the corners is all wrong. All our defenders are standing facing the taker and their players are behind them. It’s impossible for them to see the scum players running onto the ball. It’s a coaching cock up. Every corner they’ll get one or hit the target because the set up is wrong.
Every fucking week is the same. No learnings. Who is coaching this shit

Back
Top Bottom