Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just listening to Talkshite in the car and the saltiness of Keown knows no bounds. He is spewing bile about us, albeit getting slapped down by Simon Jordan regularly, and talking absolute crap. Firstly, he was complaining about Brighton rolling over for Man City last night, saying it was pathetic. The irony of what Chelsea did to the goons on Tuesday was completely lost on him. Then he said we would roll over in the same way as Brighton when we played City.

The final bit, before I had to get out of the car, was him saying in his playing days against us, we were only motivated to beat them rather than improve as a club. He said that was the players and not just Spurs fans. He added that it might have changed for a little while when we finished above them for a period, but had now gone back the other way. Hence the remark about us rolling over to city soon. Before I left it was put out for spurs fans to call in. The venom in him was unreal. He behaves like a deluded Woolwich fan on ATV rather than some insightful pundit.

He did say he’d be at the game on Sunday. Can only hope for his sake he doesn’t catch fire and need someone to piss on him.

I listened to it in the car and they almost got me to call in for the first time but I didn’t fall for it.

I was just going to ask keown why he is so scared? Scared that we won’t roll over for them, scared teams will roll over for city, scared city would keep winning. Plus I would have asked him why he’s so easy to wind up and takes white & Jordan’s bait every time. It’s so easy for them because he’s such a moron.

He just sounded so weak and when he could reply to anything just came back with the where are your trophies. That’s how you know you’ve got him.

Just listening to Talkshite in the car and the saltiness of Keown knows no bounds. He is spewing bile about us, albeit getting slapped down by Simon Jordan regularly, and talking absolute crap. Firstly, he was complaining about Brighton rolling over for Man City last night, saying it was pathetic. The irony of what Chelsea did to the goons on Tuesday was completely lost on him. Then he said we would roll over in the same way as Brighton when we played City.

The final bit, before I had to get out of the car, was him saying in his playing days against us, we were only motivated to beat them rather than improve as a club. He said that was the players and not just Spurs fans. He added that it might have changed for a little while when we finished above them for a period, but had now gone back the other way. Hence the remark about us rolling over to city soon. Before I left it was put out for spurs fans to call in. The venom in him was unreal. He behaves like a deluded Woolwich fan on ATV rather than some insightful pundit.

He did say he’d be at the game on Sunday. Can only hope for his sake he doesn’t catch fire and need someone to piss on him.
Can I volunteer to piss on him !

Keown quite pathetic this morning on Talksport. Sounding like some stupid teenager on AFTV . You haven’t won anything worth winning since 1991 and other such crap.
Good to see City playing well.

Keown quite pathetic this morning on Talksport. Sounding like some stupid teenager on AFTV . You haven’t won anything worth winning since 1991 and other such crap.
Good to see City playing well.
He’s a massive, blinkered cunt and a real idiot to boot

Definitely near the upper echelons of my death list

I'd piss on him. Just not the bit that's on fire.

He’s a massive, blinkered cunt and a real idiot to boot

Definitely near the upper echelons of my death list
He’s in my top 5 to be fair along with Saka,Wenger,Arteta and Bruno Fernandez.
I actually despise all of them and I don’t really want to have that much hate at my age but I’ll deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom