Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got a feeling he might do something surprising with team selection like he did for the Chelsea game.
That went well...

Bored Episode 2 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Sent them all out on steroids, a cheeky line and a Jagerbomb.

Brave move but it backfired.
Jokes aside, Poch played us like a fiddle that night.
They were niggling and fouling constantly (and getting away with it) until we lost our shit and blew the game and our season. The dark arts at their very finest. Oddly, I'd seen him try this with us and with PSG and fail.

Better in every area, so that is the challenge.

Trossard better than Richarlison, Rice better than any of our midfielders. And so is their captain.. Saliba better than our best defender.

It's about managers and coaches adding value.

Sunday might be embarrassing.

And 3 people disagree with this. Let's hope I am shown to be wildly inaccurate.

Just listening to Talkshite in the car and the saltiness of Keown knows no bounds. He is spewing bile about us, albeit getting slapped down by Simon Jordan regularly, and talking absolute crap. Firstly, he was complaining about Brighton rolling over for Man City last night, saying it was pathetic. The irony of what Chelsea did to the goons on Tuesday was completely lost on him. Then he said we would roll over in the same way as Brighton when we played City.

The final bit, before I had to get out of the car, was him saying in his playing days against us, we were only motivated to beat them rather than improve as a club. He said that was the players and not just Spurs fans. He added that it might have changed for a little while when we finished above them for a period, but had now gone back the other way. Hence the remark about us rolling over to city soon. Before I left it was put out for spurs fans to call in. The venom in him was unreal. He behaves like a deluded Woolwich fan on ATV rather than some insightful pundit.

He did say he’d be at the game on Sunday. Can only hope for his sake he doesn’t catch fire and need someone to piss on him.

Just listening to Talkshite in the car and the saltiness of Keown knows no bounds. He is spewing bile about us, albeit getting slapped down by Simon Jordan regularly, and talking absolute crap. Firstly, he was complaining about Brighton rolling over for Man City last night, saying it was pathetic. The irony of what Chelsea did to the goons on Tuesday was completely lost on him. Then he said we would roll over in the same way as Brighton when we played City.

The final bit, before I had to get out of the car, was him saying in his playing days against us, we were only motivated to beat them rather than improve as a club. He said that was the players and not just Spurs fans. He added that it might have changed for a little while when we finished above them for a period, but had now gone back the other way. Hence the remark about us rolling over to city soon. Before I left it was put out for spurs fans to call in. The venom in him was unreal. He behaves like a deluded Woolwich fan on ATV rather than some insightful pundit.

He did say he’d be at the game on Sunday. Can only hope for his sake he doesn’t catch fire and need someone to piss on him.
The prick has always been deluded, wasn't it a couple of seasons ago he said no Tottenham players would get in Woolwich starting 11 only for us to beat them 3-0 and he spent the morning on Talksport back tracking when Simon Jordan was grilling him and saying what a clown he was :roflmao:

A gooner gym buddy of mine wanted a bet that if we lost I'd have to wear a gooner shirt....I replied fuck that and threw the nines at him!!!

Ps am waiting for the "bro, do you even lift" comments....don't disappoint me you cunts 🤣🤣🤣

Jokes aside, Poch played us like a fiddle that night.
They were niggling and fouling constantly (and getting away with it) until we lost our shit and blew the game and our season. The dark arts at their very finest. Oddly, I'd seen him try this with us and with PSG and fail.

We shot ourselves in the foot that night.
Then the other foot.
Then our thighs for good measure.

Will find out a lot about this squad of players over the coming 3 games.

Ange needs to be at his motivational best.

The prick has always been deluded, wasn't it a couple of seasons ago he said no Tottenham players would get in Woolwich starting 11 only for us to beat them 3-0 and he spent the morning on Talksport back tracking when Simon Jordan was grilling him and saying what a clown he was :roflmao:

He was an average player at best lumbering around the pitch like ‘Cro magnon man’!

Kewo

Keowns got a 🐵 s head

City didn’t just win, they won comfortably.

Nagging doubts sneak in now for gooners.

Those players will be telling themselves all the right things but do they really believe they can get be perfect from here on out and even then have to trust City won’t be?

It won’t be the players that lose their heads, it’s why they brought Rice in, to help stop that. It will be that utter wrongun Arteta that does like normal. Can’t wait to sing “stop crying Arteta”

Back
Top Bottom