Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham - (Tues 23rd June 20:15.)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No. There is no circumstance that makes that right for me. But it shouldn't even be a choice. We have much better options that involve him not playing and the players that we want out there playing, so why compromise?

......Because it's only your subjective opinion that Sissoko represents the biggest compromise between our options.

Sissoko & Winks bring about their own respective weaknesses in terms of playing as a DM..... Skipp would be a roll of the dice for other reasons.

Personally, I'd be only too prepared to see that XI if it meant finally seeing the prototype of a line-up we're seemingly all desperate to see... Especially in a game where the oppo's attacking quality is limited to say the least.

......Because it's only your subjective opinion that Sissoko represents the biggest compromise between our options.

Sissoko & Winks bring about their own respective weaknesses in terms of playing as a DM..... Skipp would be a roll of the dice for other reasons.

Personally, I'd be only too prepared to see that XI if it meant finally seeing the prototype of a line-up we're seemingly all desperate to see... Especially in a game where the oppo's attacking quality is limited to say the least.

You are asking me hypothetically if I'd compromise. Hypothetically, why would I ?

Who would you rather see in that central midfield pivot, Winks, Skipp or Sissoko ?

Two of my best friends are West Ham, three other mates as well. None are fat, obnoxious or wankers.

Oddly I know at at least one Spurs fan who's a fat, obnoxious, fairly racist wanker.
One of the nicest guys i know is West Ham fan and thats all i have against him.

You are asking me hypothetically if I'd compromise. Hypothetically, why would I ?

Sigh.... You're not the manager though, so it's all hypothetical.

The question wasn't who you'd prefer.

I understand that as a strict 'yes or no question', for you, it's an uncomfortable one, but that you'd prefer Skipp is just an evasive caveat.

Who would you rather see in that central midfield pivot, Winks, Skipp or Sissoko ?

Depends who we're playing, but I'd be happy to see Skipp tonight.... Not really relevant to my former question though.

Sigh.... You're not the manager though, so it's all hypothetical.

Right, so why would I compromise.

My opinion is there is no upside defensively or offensively to Sissoko over the other options in that central midfield role in a CM3, so if asked would I compromise, why would I, in this hypothetical scenario ?

In this hypothetical world I don't have to.

Right, so why would I compromise.

My opinion is there is no upside defensively or offensively to Sissoko over the other options in that central midfield role in a CM3, so if asked would I compromise, why would I, in this hypothetical scenario ?

Again(!!!), you're not manager... It's ALL hypothetical.

Q. If it mean preserving the rest of the line-up would you not concede to....

A. "No. There is no circumstance that makes that right for me." (yes, your words)

The rest just comes accross like trying to grease you way out of your actual answer, Blakey.... The question doesn't give a shit for whom you'd prefer.

Back
Top Bottom