Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Sunday 19th Feb 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Partially why I gave up my season ticket this season. Other being the money I was spending watching Tottenham being ridiculous.
With the current economic situation vs performances I can see why people would be tempted to sell them until the end of the season when the managerial situation is clarified to be honest.

The players just look like they couldn't give a solitary fuck.
To manage my stress, what I started doing several years ago is matching my passion to the players. If they show passion, I'm hyped. If they muddle around, I couldn't give a fuck if they get their just deserves. Won't work for everyone, but it's helped.

It's going to be this feeling until May, isn't it?

Jan.jpg

A team that was feeling the urge to win would be all over the ref right now. We just quietly walk off.

West Ham haven't been a threat...... But there's been nothing from us to suggest we're going to start banging any in.

Distinct lack of creativity...... Which is surprising with Davies and Emerson as our wingbacks.....

Emerson at least putting a shift

Davies had to be pushed in the back by Richarlison to get him to chase a ball that he'd just left as a lost cause..... When he actually sprinted for it he kept it well in.

It's that lack of effort and giving more than the bare minimum that's lacking in this team.

Wonderful first half

Doesn't surprise me that we have the gooners hanging around and melting

Get behind your team

37 nil in the second half , mark my words

I still cant believe we let Dele Alli go. Sure he was performing badly under Mourinho but theres like 10 other players I would have rather seen the back of before him.

Modern football is just shit, you see games like this every week in the PL these days, I normally put a game on and I'm asleep by HT. Usually not for our games but I'm struggling to stay awake here. There is no flair or skill on display from either team.
It's meant to be a derby but the only person who got the memo is Romero, and that's just his natural game.

, member: 14989"]
I would play Moura at RW, he would be a danger with his pace.
[/QUOTE]

I’d like to see some changes I would change Emerson for porro at some point if it stays 0-0 but putting Lucas on at RWB could destroy porro confidence even more

Back
Top Bottom