Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Sunday 19th Feb 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair, there was a slight misunderstanding of the rules by the panel and he was on the rule side. The rule is not that all movements of the arm when falling rescinds any foul by handball.

The player moved his arm to stop the ball (you can see he moves it towards the ball) and that movement was not necessary to help his fall, which never came anyway.

It is the most blatant penalty of all time.
But he kept saying it couldn't be a penalty because the defender was falling.....

Yet the defender didn't fall and even the hand that stopped the ball going to Kane didn't even touch the ground.

My eleven year old summed it up better than the whole panel

"Dad - he's not falling at all, he's just crouching to get his hand to the ball to stop the pass"

Before it actually hit the defenders hand, he'd moved it towards the ball 3 times already to try and block the ball getting to Kane.

They're as sick playing for this cunt of a manager as we are watching it.

Absolute shite.

I wouldn't run one single yard for this wig wearing toss pot.

And some of our boys out there today agree with

Get rid tomorrow

Poch BFS Tuchel…..

Anyone better than this

But he kept saying it couldn't be a penalty because the defender was falling.....

Yet the defender didn't fall and even the hand that stopped the ball going to Kane didn't even touch the ground.

"Dad - he's not falling at all, he's just crouching to get his hand to the ball to stop the pass"

Before it actually hit the defenders hand, he'd moved it towards the ball 3 times already to try and block the ball getting to Kane.

Souness made a cunt of himself I thought

Robbie should have lumped him

I need to get something off my chest.

I HATE that whenever we kick off we do a long ball to the final third. Most of the time we lose possession.

Utter shit tactic.

I agree, but even if he was falling it was a clear penalty is what I am saying and the panel misunderstood the rule.

When you look at the other 3 live games this weekend this is so very very poor. 62000 people paying such good money for this. We could go 4th with a bit of ambition

Back
Top Bottom