Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rules are rules, yes, and it's hard to make exceptions but in this case it could be done an exception...
No. A as a professional athlete she would/should have known all about the risks and consequences of taking medication and supplements without first checking they are legit. Stupidity and ignorance are no excuse.

Why didn't she consult the club doctor, when she arrived, about any drugs and supplements she was taking?

More concerning is - isn't there an induction done for all new employees at Spurs? Where all this would be have been covered and nipped in the bud.

Don't know how feasible this is without impacting the pitch condition but when we play at home, why can't there be a women's game the same day before the men's one?

Fans could then make a day of it at the stadium at it would promote the women's game much more with many more fans in attendance.

Don't know how feasible this is without impacting the pitch condition but when we play at home, why can't there be a women's game the same day before the men's one?

Fans could then make a day of it at the stadium at it would promote the women's game much more with many more fans in attendance.
Back in pre-season we played Woolwich in mens and womens games back to back. The attendance for the women's game was diabolical. The crowds who want to go seem very different - the ones there for the men's game seem to have near-zero interest in watching the women rather than go for a drink or just heading home.

To think some fans thought they'd be selling our the mens stadium and should play there. They are on a par with the reserves and the academy.

That said, if there was a womens match at the mens stadium I was thinking of taking my daughter. Mainly because she's less likely to hear vile language and tbh, if she gets bored, wants food or a wee, I'll take her whenever she wants rather than make her hold it until HT 😂
She wants to see the stadium, I don't really want her ruining a game for me

To think some fans thought they'd be selling our the mens stadium and should play there. They are on a par with the reserves and the academy.

That said, if there was a womens match at the mens stadium I was thinking of taking my daughter. Mainly because she's less likely to hear vile language and tbh, if she gets bored, wants food or a wee, I'll take her whenever she wants rather than make her hold it until HT 😂
She wants to see the stadium, I don't really want her ruining a game for me
They will still have a couple of games at the Lane next season, I'll be more likely to go next season now it's at Orient rather than Barnet.

Back
Top Bottom