TOTTENHAM TILL I DIE

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fine, you'll be the enforcer! take over from big Joe, he's getting on in years after all. The shouting and rage can't be good for his old ticker

Kalyl said:
fine, you'll be the enforcer! take over from big Joe, he's getting on in years after all. The shouting and rage can't be good for his old ticker
And i'll be great at going around headbutting people :joejordan:

then it's a deal, I'll take the top job of manager, spooky will be my assistant, and you'll be the enforcer, sounds like a fucking plan!
edit: atleast it can't be worse than what we're experiencing atm

MY DEAR FAMILY,

I watched the match at home, alone, as I do with 95% of Spurs matches. It's cool. I had a dinner party to go to afterward, so once the result was clear, I just started adding bottles to my knapsack.

I NOW RETURN TO YOU

On my knees, polluted, astonished at how many of you have managed to compose anything resembling coherent thoughts in the four or five hours I spent away from the computer, trying to forget, trying to imagine a world where, you know... fantasies and unicorns and a fucking competent ref and shit.

THOSE WERE ONLY DREAMS

But I'm inspired. I'm singing the same songs I was singing before. And I'll sing them again. I'll knee-jerk the same way as before, and I'll knee-jerk the same again (Really, I think the problem was all in the ghost goal. Any further tactical breakdown is useless. Once we got jobbed like that, everything was tossed aside.). I don't change. Tottenham doesn't change.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

Of not much in the past year, but that's ok. Sometimes it takes a year to realise that your lame duck should be shipped before his lame duckness has festered on the cover of the redtops for three months, but whatever. We're all still new at this. New at success. New at the long knives.

IT'S NOT A CONSPIRACY

But fuck me if I'll fall asleep any other way other than by poisoning myself with alcohol until the way is paved. Shit, lucky me.

So it takes a bit longer. I can live with it. I know this is the right train, and that's the most important thing.

COYS

hello fellow yids, just signed up to the forum but have listened to the podcasts from the start

Just want to say how fucking proud i am to be a yid, the atmosphere was immense in the green man, and even after we got dicked all i could hear was us yids singing up wembley way, id rather brush my teeth with horse shit then be 1 of those cunts

Back
Top Bottom