TOTTENHAM TILL I DIE

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Green Man was excellent - 'we sign in the rain, we sign in the rain...'

I still hate fans leaving early, regardless of the score - so not everyone is Tottenham Til They Die - it infuriates me.

Dannyboy said:
The Green Man was excellent - 'we sign in the rain, we sign in the rain...'

I still hate fans leaving early, regardless of the score - so not everyone is Tottenham Til They Die - it infuriates me.

it is infuriating i agree , i have done it twice in my whole life as a fan. But i understand the people leaving early (in a way) , sometimes the dissapointment can be so hard to take that you just want to run away and forget about the cause of that dissapointment. I for one know that i tend to end up in trouble with whoever after a defeat like that. If i take a bit of time to breathe and find perspective i'll refind my composure.

And lol at this thread , everyone handing out pos rep points , it's a bit like a virutal group handjob

Whatever makes us feel better i suppose lol

It is hard to be proud after yesterday but the fact that we still are and take it on the chin is what it means to be TTID

COYS !

I woke up this morning and the radio host was an Woolwich fan giving it large. I texted in telling him to shut up, and then the radio broke... I think it worked.

Back
Top Bottom