Tottenham till we die

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"So it's been a bit of a rough day. We've thrown things, had a cry, and called our mothers and asked them to tell us it'll be ok gotten really drunk.

However, as we move into our tenth shot of whiskey and third Dashboard Confessional album of the evening, some of us might be tempted to tell everyone how much we hate everything and curse the heavens, asking why we ever supported this godforsaken team.

The answer's simple of course - its because we're Tottenham till we die.

It's because we saw Big Chiv carve up Wolves for the UEFA Cup.

mullery_72_730_medium.jpg

t's because we remember Gareth Bale single handily showing the Champions of Europe how you're supposed to play.

balemaicon595afp_medium.jpg

It's because we looked on in awe as Bill Nicholson brought the 20th Century's first double to Britain with style and panache.

Tottenham-Double-winners--006_medium.jpg

It's because we got to watch what happens when Aaron Lennon gets in behind AC Milan's defense

Aaron_Lennon_AC_Milan_v_Tottenham_Hotspur_mlOd33dS0w5l_medium.jpg

It's because we got to see Ricky Villa stay on his feet and score the greatest goal in the history of the old Wembley.

rvilla-that-goal_medium.jpg

It's because every Saturday we get to see the King of North London show us what true class looks like.

article-0-07202A89000005DC-713_468x444_medium.jpg

It's because we got to see Ossie Ardiles show us how football was meant to be played up close and in person.

_44442482_chelspurs2_medium.jpg

It's because we got to see Robbie Keane in full flourish.

winnersDM2402_468x319_medium.jpg

It's because we get to watch our games get played in the greatest ground in all of England.

White_Hart_Lane_medium.jpg

It's because every week we get to cheer alongside the greatest fans in the world, whether its in our homes, in a pub, or at the Lane, for the greatest team the world has ever seen. This team has dazzled and delighted us and made us part of a community that I wouldn't trade for all the cups in the world. That's why we're Tottenham till we die and that's why no one's got it better than us.

SpursFlagsGETTY_468x308_medium.jpg

To be fair though, they may have it less stressful. But where's the fun in that?"

source :
http://www.cartilagefreecaptain.com/2012/5/20/3031711/tottenham-till-we-die?

This is the attitude we need!!
We are Tottenham

"Waaaaaaaaaaahhh waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we aint in the CL....Waaahhhh wheres my prawn sarnie booo hooo"

Fack off

sammyspurs said:
This is the attitude we need!!
We are Tottenham

"Waaaaaaaaaaahhh waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we aint in the CL....Waaahhhh wheres my prawn sarnie booo hooo"

Fack off

I'm feeling better already, can't wait for Europa league looking at the teams that are in it too.

Me too. That would be some group of teams to come through. If fans take it seriously, tv will follow....then the money goes up....then the players want to be in it again.....

Tottenham til we die, and that includes trips to Dublin!!

Back
Top Bottom