Tottenham v Bournmouth (30.11.19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everyone talking about Dele, but Davinson Sanchez is also looking like a completely different player. Rock solid.

A very clever finish by Sissoko.

giphy.gif

We played well. Scoreline flatters Bournemouth, but we do need to sharpen up.

Our problem remains obvious - midfield. Dier was poor, but so was Ndombele. I can't see Mourinho putting up with that sort of ambling approach. He will favour a limited Winks over a casual, more talented player.

We will always score goals, but we were actually very wasteful today.

Biggest turnaround - Aurier.

Fucking embarrassment at the back again. Dier somehow lasted the entire match. I never ever want to see him in our team again. If he starts vs utd we will lose. Anyone playing alongside him has an impossible job.

We should have been 5 or 6 up by the time they scored. Such complacency when we should have killed the game off. Thought kane was pretty average all match. Sissoko son and alli all v good. Aurier and sanchez had good games. Vertonghen is by far our best lb. Sissoko motm for me. Vertonghen saved us for sure. That was a certain goal.

Really conflicted feeling. Won 3 out of 3 but 2 games running in the pl and we almost gave it away. Hopefully jose will make us more ruthless, something we really lost under the lasylt year of pochettino's tenure.

Bournemouth at 3 nil down were dead and buried. Our fitness looks really dodgy too. Ndombele is knackered after about 45 minutes. Dier is exhausted after 10 minutes. Alli should have scored a hattrick and passed twice more too.
Never want to see him in the shirt again??

His coming back from an awful time and trying to play his way back into form.

Be a supporter.

Had the displeasure of listening to Dixon commentating, what a bollock that man is. Gazzaniga getting wrecked 2-3 times in quick succession, so he says "goes down a lot that keeper doesn't he...".

Also made a comment about how he hasn't stopped for any pictures today in case any of his Woolwich chums are listening. Don't act like you have principles when you're happy enough to be sat in the stadium getting paid for it you total cunt.

Seems somewhat surreal that not so long ago we were discussing the possibility of Eddie Howe becoming our new manager. Now here we are with José Mourinho plotting his downfall on Saturday.

So much can happen in such a short time. I'm becoming more and more convinced Levy has picked the right guy with each game, interview and press conference. Let's hope we batter them and start climbing that table.

Bringing my boy up for his first game today and his excitement has got me buzzing for the whole day and game like I haven’t been for a long time!

Back
Top Bottom