Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't really care.

Players don't, Mourinho certainly doesn't. Why should we?

We'll see the same shit. Probably a different sort of defender within the same system to make it even more confusing to those at the back. A completely different midfield partnership and Lucas being hideously average up top again.

Best thing about this game? When it done, it's 1 less game to go until the end of the season.

you should be a motivational speaker

Problem with playing Parrott is that if he shows the smallest sign that he is a decent striker Levy will be reluctant to buy another striker in the summer

If that leads to him playing next year and doing a decent job as backup; what's not to like?

I think we should go old-school 4-4-2...

Someone whose confidence isn't close to zero

Someone with an idea of defending
Someone who has an ounce of fight left
Someone who isn't mentally and physically broken
Someone in their right position

Someone who isn't completely exhausted
Someone who can play for more than 20 minutes
Someone who's only a little injured
Someone who hasn't fallen out with the manager

Someone with a vague memory of winning a game
Someone who once scored a goal
Someone who can remember winning something......
Or is that just me and you ?

If that leads to him playing next year and doing a decent job as backup; what's not to like?

He is still young, lots to learn, we can't go into next season with just Kane and Parrott. We do need someone who is a genuine backup and partner for Kane depending what system we play.

It’s just our luck that they have hit some sort of form I suppose our defence will give them a two goal start by halftime but who knows a draw would be ok I suppose you never know they might surprise us and play like the Tottenham a couple of seasons ago

1. Mourinho is not playing Parrott. Think about it, if Parrott plays, scores a goal or two and we win, then all the excuses go out the window and it looks like a mistake from JM not to play him sooner. And we all know that Mou doesn't make mistakes.

2. We should play N'Dombele for every minute remaining of the season. Doesn't matter if he says he's tired, injured or has a leg hanging off. Play him and make him run. Even at half time.

3. We're going to win. Losing would be too easy. If we lose we can relax, start experimenting, have a look at the kids. The only thing we have to play for is finishing above the scum and relegating the Spammers. Too easy on the fans. When have we ever been that easy on the fans? No no, we will have to find a way to drag it out. One final great opportunity to fuck us over. One last swell of hope before the final kick in the bollocks. It's the Spurs way.

4. Before anyone gets their sopping wet knickers in a twist, I may not be entirely serious about at least one of the points above.

1. Mourinho is not playing Parrott. Think about it, if Parrott plays, scores a goal or two and we win, then all the excuses go out the window and it looks like a mistake from JM not to play him sooner. And we all know that Mou doesn't make mistakes.

2. We should play N'Dombele for every minute remaining of the season. Doesn't matter if he says he's tired, injured or has a leg hanging off. Play him and make him run. Even at half time.

3. We're going to win. Losing would be too easy. If we lose we can relax, start experimenting, have a look at the kids. The only thing we have to play for is finishing above the scum and relegating the Spammers. Too easy on the fans. When have we ever been that easy on the fans? No no, we will have to find a way to drag it out. One final great opportunity to fuck us over. One last swell of hope before the final kick in the bollocks. It's the Spurs way.

4. Before anyone gets their sopping wet knickers in a twist, I may not be entirely serious about at least one of the points above.
No 2 ?

Back
Top Bottom