Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's fuckin typical that, after a 3 month break we're starting up on Sweden's unofficial national Day. Midsummer that goes back to the Vikings midsummer blot (sacrificial feast). Normally we celebrate this with friends eating grilled meat drinking mead (beer) and snaps. But my son is ill, high fever for a week, so we can't visit friends. We're having a family night. It's a really really bad night to sneak away and watch football.

It's fuckin typical that, after a 3 month break we're starting up on Sweden's unofficial national Day. Midsummer that goes back to the Vikings midsummer blot (sacrificial feast). Normally we celebrate this with friends eating grilled meat drinking mead (beer) and snaps. But my son is ill, high fever for a week, so we can't visit friends. We're having a family night. It's a really really bad night to sneak away and watch football.
Hej! Var är du i Sverige?

. Guest starring Pauline Collins
77mvwdJ.gif

No stream required if you have access to any sort of freeview..

Look for PICK tv.. currently it is showing the SKY build up the 6pm game. It looks like every SKY game will be shown free on PICK TV.

Sorry, if already been mentioned, but not a bad idea to re-post it anyway.
Thanks.
The Norwich game is on Pick now. But the Spurs game is not on their schedule. "Merlin" is on 8-9pm.

Afraid not. Pick TV at 8pm tonight:

MERLIN

Love in the Time of Dragons Gaius is overjoyed when an old flame arrives in Camelot, but Merlin discovers she has been possessed by an evil creature. However, the physician refuses to heed his young friend's warnings, putting the king's life in peril as a result. Guest starring Pauline Collins

Oops, sorry fellas. I was fed duff info..

Don't knock it though,, if we are 3 down after 30 minutes,,, Merlin could be a goer.

Back
Top Bottom