Tottenham v Partizan Belgrade – Europa League - Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I got chatting to a couple of retirees (husband & wife in their late sixties at least) before the match against Brighton. They were Bronze members on 390-400 LPs - sit in the Paxton & been going since 1956!.

They were saying about how good the atmosphere was vs Asteras & so i explained 1882 to them. They were really impressed by it & the whole concept. The wife was saying how she wished 1882 were at every game & asked 'why cant the club give them their own block'!

People are getting the message!

zuNSY5q.jpg

Good second half...Lennon earning his spot back more and more each week nice to see.
Lamela works so hard, good stuff.
Vlad getting up to speed again.
Hugo with the mandatory worldie...plus a clean sheet.
Bentaleb adding some class and composure in the middle. Been missed IMO.
Some fluid football tonight.
Soldado getting as close as you can without scoring...next game should be the one.
Home win.

Whats not to like.

Right I'm in the bar.
I'm about 6ft1, broad shoulders, bald with a lot of tattoos and wearing a spurs shirt.
I'll buy anyone a pint who comes up behind me and gives me a wedgie by surprise!

Our team this evening: Lloris (c), Naughton, Chiriches, Vertonghen, Davies; Dembele, Stambouli; Lennon, Paulinho, Lamela; Soldado

Our subs this evening: Vorm, Ball, Dier, Bentaleb, Eriksen, Winks, Kane.
7:00 PM

This speaks volumes.

No Kaboul or Adebayor in the squad? Still? Something has happened, big time.

You know, the 2 foot high wall which is the advertising hoardings, the one Clive Tyldesley thought was some kind of massive obstacle to overcome and was amazed anyone could scale it...

I don't know, not that easy. Here's some CCTV footage of the fans trying to climb Tyldesley's wall to get on the pitch last night

giphy.gif

Loved the Stambouli stand by me chant last night, but what about something like this too, shamelessly stolen from a group of Brighton fans outside WHL last night, and edited..

You to me are everything, the sweetest song I'll ever sing, Stambouli, Stambouli
Every time they get the ball, I know you're going to stop them all, Stambouli, Stambouli

Back
Top Bottom