TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

image.png

You farken ripper. Great win by the boys. Really starting to see a team playing for each other and their coach which is a beautiful thing.
:pochlol:

Basically first half they did nothing. Giroud fluffed a shot that went to frog, who looked offside but I ain't sure, he scored. A woolwich fan had the fucking nerve to say to me after the game at theirs that ' I was disappointed with you lot. I thought you'd come and have a go.'
Then they plant all behind the ball at ours. I just had a feeling we would get another late goal. It has been an integral part of our game this seaso, to never give up, to fight till the las minute. The conditioning of the team has helped enormously and has improved the mentality. We were better. We deserved it . I hope that the wins against these cunts and the chavs will now instill a belief in this squad that they can beat the best and Spurs are going somewhere

Reminder: 50% off home kit in the Spurs store.

Just ordered a Kane kit. In long-sleeve, because that's how I roll.

I have a rule of never buying a current kit. Players leave, retro ones are better, expensive, and shit sponsors but Kane actually might make me break my rule.

I have a rule of never buying a current kit. Players leave, retro ones are better, expensive, and shit sponsors but Kane actually might make me break my rule.
- 50% off.
- Harry Kane

I have a rule of never buying current kits because after US shipping and exchange rates it's like $130, but this one is a winning combination.

Back
Top Bottom