TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

seriously, why do you lot watch that absolute tripe?

you do realize by watching it and spreading it you're helping him become relevant

bollocks like that needs to be roundly ignored

Are you kidding? There is no greater platform out there for publicising just what tragic cunts they are. Says it all about those plastic cunts that they would deliberately choose to show the biggest retards disgracing their club in the pursuit of viewing figures (and money) Long may it continue!

Are you kidding? There is no greater platform out there for publicising just what tragic cunts they are. Says it all about those plastic cunts that they would deliberately choose to show the biggest retards disgracing their club in the pursuit of viewing figures (and money) Long may it continue!

personally I only like seeing them when they're knocked out

to each his own I guess

Watching the Mersyside Derby.... How shit is that atmosphere? Biggest Derby in the country my arse.. The atmosphere at the lane today has made this look very 3rd division..
The fans are quiet, the players showing this game means fuck all to them.. Piss poor..

It's a joke of a derby. No problem with putting that one on the late kick off.

Why not Mrs P?
I just think he's a smarmy git, and the 'nice guy' image is all show. I like genuine people and I don't think he is. He treated his first wife very badly, played away from home a lot. Considering he scored two goals against Woolwich in the semi, he should be up there as one of my favs, but can't do it.

I just think he's a smarmy git, and the 'nice guy' image is all show. I like genuine people and I don't think he is. He treated his first wife very badly, played away from home a lot. Considering he scored two goals against Woolwich in the semi, he should be up there as one of my favs, but can't do it.

seeing as how you are a God fearing woman

you shouldn't hold a grudge Mrs P

when they're throwing it at you left right and center it's not easy to keep saying no

trust me, it happens to me all the time :walker-scream:

Can't remember posting/liking so much in one session, but I have to go now and get my pear crumble ready for tomorrow's lunch. Behave and be nice to each other, it's been emotional. Love is all around.

Back
Top Bottom