TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Arsenals top firm waited till 7:30 then smashed up the 703 club ( the old tottenham sports centre ) attacked it tooled up and put two doorman in hospital
Sad wankers didn't go to ltd or bill Nick
Thats wht im hearin
Seems an odd choice of venue to smash up no?

Arsenals top firm waited till 7:30 then smashed up the 703 club ( the old tottenham sports centre ) attacked it tooled up and put two doorman in hospital
Sad wankers didn't go to ltd or bill Nick
Thats wht im hearin
Wait, so they went home, grabbed some shit, came back, and randomly attacked a bunch of people 5 hours after the end of the match? I am struggling to think of how much more cowardly one could be, outside of attacking a kindergarten.

Don't degrade yourself to that level, mate. Diminishes the image of our entire club and is embarrassing.
Glad to see you haven't closed your account. Sorry about the other night but you were arguing with anyone over the most silly things- with anyone willing to bite. I did & I apologise. Fucking immense win today. Let's start all over eh:adebaehug:

It's some quality entertainment. They really want to beat us, but are terrified of admitting it, because they don't want the fear to show (not realizing we already can see it). It's really funny too that they all hate us, but don't know why. They have no reason or justification, no case to make. They hate us for being the wronged party, for being the ones who are right. All they have is their hatred at being themselves.
This is so true. They hate us, but they don't even know why, they have no real reason to hate us (yet), while we have every reason. A decade plus of Harry Kane smashing them up season after season and their hatred might have some justification at last - I look forward to giving them that. They are so arogant and self-entitled and losing like this genuinely hurts and shocks them. Very funny.

[QUOTE="Juicy Sushi, post: 721565, member: 5865"
037c0c34a03de1cb640422d237786537a210cda51daa50c1894aa8a92449fb23.jpg

I know MOTD can only show so many minutes of a game, but felt they short-changed us, in cutting it to look as if they made a game of it. We would have had so much of the game/best chances but you would have never have known it from the highlights. Still, who cares anway... WE WON and that's all that really matters! Still at least JJ was the main pundit and he did us proud.
I'm still buzzing and don't know if I am going to sleep tonight. I don't even mind that I didn't win the lottery tonight.

I know MOTD can only show so many minutes of a game, but felt they short-changed us, in cutting it to look as if they made a game of it. We would have had so much of the game/best chances but you would have never have known it from the highlights. Still, who cares anway... WE WON and that's all that really matters! Still at least JJ was the main pundit and he did us proud.
I'm still buzzing and don't know if I am going to sleep tonight. I don't even mind that I didn't win the lottery tonight.
All 3 ex Spurs. Can't remember that before.

Yeah. Jonathan Pearce claiming Mertesackofshit deserved a penalty (wtf) coupled with the selective highlights almost made it seem like scum were robbed of a point to any neutral who didn't watch the full match.

Back
Top Bottom