Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dilemma...

I had Spurs socks for Christmas.

Wore them Boxing Day = WIN
Wore them Tuesday = WIN

Now I'm obviously going to wear them again tonight. However, they were washed between Boxing Day and Tuesday but are still currently in the wash basket.

So...

Do I wear them without washing them as it is the socks that are the magic and not their cleanliness or do I need to get them washed and dried before kick-off cos that it is the wear-wash-wear-wash cycle that makes them magic?

:)

Apparently the luck thing only works with undies and you aren't allowed to wash them

I predict Sanchez will see red but we’ll win 3-1. That cunt Lanzini will score against us after a Chicharito six yard shot is parried into his path. Kane will score two after Son opens the scoring in the first ten minutes.

Fella, I could buy everything you've ever owned without breaking a sweat you pauper cunt. Get a fucking job.

Now, do one you little bitch. You're done. Ended. Finished. Fuck off back to Woolwich mania.
Is that a good website that you’re recommending to me? I’m glad you enjoy it, but do you really think it’s suitable for me?

Here, Goat, let’s give up on this childish hostility. I don’t really hate you. I don’t even know you. I think you really just want to be my friend. You’re a little impressed by me and want to know more, but your way of showing admiration is to push the object of it away. You keep pushing but all I hear is a kind of love. You keep telling me to fuck off. But all I hear is ‘ I love you, be my friend’.
I think you’ve been like that since your Dad... you know.

Back
Top Bottom