Tottenham Vs Antwerp, Europa League - Thursday 10th Dec 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We can’t build our team around Harry winks or Dele Ali , if they are good enough they will play if not they won’t , this is the way you get a winning mentality in m the squad , don’t feel bad for winks or Dele , they have probably earned more this week than most can expect to earn in a year , I’m sure they will be fine!

I never said we should build our squad around them. I'm perfectly happy with Jose building his squad in his own image and anyone who doesn't fit that being sold.

I'm just concerned with needless squad friction. Dele's very good mates with critical members of Jose's team. Why risk tension with January just a few weeks away?

I could be wrong and there's no tension at all. But I can't understand why Dele can't get minutes in this game. As far as I know he hasn't caused any trouble behind the scenes?

this is sort of ridiculous. 18 players on the bench and some will not play. Some players MUST man the MF regardless of the tactics. This is not deliberate humiliation in any way shape or form. Putting on from the start and hooking them after 5 minutes would be.

I hope you're right and I'm very very wrong to be concerned. :thumbup:

You have to wonder if this is Jose trying to get the first XI in more of an attacking mindset after playing City, Chelsea, and Woolwich very defensively. It could just as easily be that he was pissed off with our melancholic efforts. Only he will know.

Back
Top Bottom