Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’ll still have to play on Sundays though.
Sunday’s is one part of it (shit home support) it’s the lack of time to recover from the PL, the fact you cant have a couple of hard days training midweek, coupled with the fatigue from flying, time differences etc that are worse

gJyYt6u.jpg

Hart, Dier, Sissoko, Bergwijn, Lamela, Lo Celso, Dele, Bale, Vinicius

I think we can all agree that next week's match is going to be a painful affair so I thought we could try and help each other through it with an official forum drinking game.

Just take a drink whenever the following is said on the match thread - kick off to full time whistle.

Feel free to add more to get a definitive list.

'...dinosaur...'
'Dier is dire'
'Wanks'
'Bloody Sissoko'
'Bloody Sanchez'
'What was that Serge?'
'Worst signing ever'
'I'm off to chat to the missus. It's better than watching this shite'
'Shocking defending'
'Son is such a streaky player'
'Get up Ndombele'
'Pass it Lamela'
'£15 million a season'
'Lucas just runs down blind alleys'
'Where is Bale?'

Just to start us off

Proof that Kane needs to sort his shit out. And get focused on the big trophies.:kaneear:
That record is more a reflection of Poch's attitude towards domestic cups than anything Kane did or didn't do. Kane barely played in the LC under Poch.

Jesus - fuck that. Imagine the places you need to travel to on a Thursday.... outer reaches of khazikstan etc

fingers crossed we finish 8th or lower
League cup winners qualify for it.

Its basically the old Cup Winners Cup returning but new and improved by letting the Europa League drop outs fall into it after the group stages.

:mourcheeks:

Back
Top Bottom