Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want to win this so much, even if this would mean Jose keeping his job. But unless City experience a 'lasagnegate' incident, can't see it happening.

I want to win this so much, even if this would mean Jose keeping his job. But unless City experience a 'lasagnegate' incident, can't see it happening.
I think he's in to the last year of his contract next season and if he doesn't make top 4 I don't see how he can stay on even if we win. We have definitely regressed under him and I just can't see where we are going as a club.

I think he's in to the last year of his contract next season and if he doesn't make top 4 I don't see how he can stay on even if we win. We have definitely regressed under him and I just can't see where we are going as a club.
I know he seems to have been here forever but it’s barely 18 months. Unfortunately he is contracted for 2 more seasons after this one.
Matt Law of the Telegraph said he’s out if he doesn’t get CL. Law has covered us for some time and is well connected.
Messed up badly yesterday . I think we need to win 6 and draw 2 which gives us 69 pts. Might just be enough. If Liverpool start to play as they can it could kill us off completely.
Redknapp was sacked after finishing 4th didn’t get CL due to Chelsea .

I know he seems to have been here forever but it’s barely 18 months. Unfortunately he is contracted for 2 more seasons after this one.
Matt Law of the Telegraph said he’s out if he doesn’t get CL. Law has covered us for some time and is well connected.
Messed up badly yesterday . I think we need to win 6 and draw 2 which gives us 69 pts. Might just be enough. If Liverpool start to play as they can it could kill us off completely.
Na ... league cup win and 5th would keep him in the job ... id say id prefer no Europe if champions league wasn't achieved. . Europe league is too much for hardly any payoff

Na ... league cup win and 5th would keep him in the job ... id say id prefer no Europe if champions league wasn't achieved. . Europe league is too much for hardly any payoff
That’s your uninformed opinion

Law has the ear of senior people at the club so if he says 5th is out, he’s likely to be correct.
We won’t even finish in the Europa places so it’s irrelevant- what an absolute waste of one of the best 9’s in world football

We were outplayed by Newcastle FFS 😂😂😂

six wins and two draws? 😂😂😂😂 Jesus Christ

Redknapp got sacked for flashing his knickers to the FA after the club had backed him in his tax fraud case. Not because 4th place wasn’t good enough.
Agree with the rest.

We will get utterly humiliated in this game. Pep will look to make a statement and expose Jose.

I'm predicting 4 of 5 to nil.
I don't think we'll get battered. More likely a meek and feeble 0 - 2 with very few shots from us and lots of "defensive shape" ala Mourinho

It's hard to see anything but defeat for us in this game, given the form of both sides.

We have to hope for a rush of blood from one of theirs, a sending off. Fluking and cheating our way to a win is about the only way I can see us causing an upset. I'd take it though!

And we'll still need them to have a day where they miss loads of chances, because you know they will get them.

3-1 win for City...

I don't think we'll get battered. More likely a meek and feeble 0 - 2 with very few shots from us and lots of "defensive shape" ala Mourinho
I don’t think that we’ll get battered at all

We beat them 2-0 earlier this season

In the return they got an extremely dodgy penalty then we had Sanchez getting bullied by Gundogan and falling on his arse but we were outplayed

Jose has a good record in finals

Early city goal after about 5 minutes

A mistake from one of our defenders or Keeper

Huff and puff for the rest of the first half without managing a shot on goal

5 mins into the second half , two nil city, game over

Third goal 15 - 20 mins from time to add the finishing touches

Once the game is lost , coco the clown will bring on Bale , we'll have a few late chances to nick a consolation but ultimately fail

Routine 3 nil win for city, the clown to come out and say that the last 15 mins of pressure gave him encouragement for the rest of the season.

Morunho fanboy accounts to lap it up and boldly predict that we go on to finish 4h and that would be a hugely successful season

We go on to finish 7th

Quote me on it

Back
Top Bottom