Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of the guys I go with has booked a table outside - pub called Ryan's. We did see if the Coach and Horses was opening, but apparently not until mid May. The Bricklayers is open though, although I don't know if they are screening the game.
I know Ryan's well. Huge garden overlooked by Georgian houses. I used to drink around Stoke Newington after Tottenham games.
I remember Coach and Horses, every 5 minutes someone would ask for money. Have you been Jolly Butchers, I once had a man open his flies and start passing infront of me outside. Great Irish pub on Church Street as well

I know Ryan's well. Huge garden overlooked by Georgian houses. I used to drink around Stoke Newington after Tottenham games.
I remember Coach and Horses, every 5 minutes someone would ask for money. Have you been Jolly Butchers, I once had a man open his flies and start passing infront of me outside. Great Irish pub on Church Street as well
It's my mate's local, I've never been there before. C&H is just the one we go to on match days, have done so for decades. I don't know the Jolly Butchers, and sounds like one to swerve :)

I won't be watching anymore spurs games including this one while this owner and chairman is at this club. Even if it doesn't go through I'm done with them.

Is it sad that I didn't want us to win this because Mourinho was in charge but now I do? This might be the last real trophy I ever witness this club winning before we join the super league and I stop watching top flight football altogether.

Without Kane and with Ryan Mason at the helm our chances of beating Man City have improved ... unless we both get kicked out of the competition.
Is that the general sense?

Without Kane and with Ryan Mason at the helm our chances of beating Man City have improved ... unless we both get kicked out of the competition.
Is that the general sense?
Sky Sports still advertising the final for Sunday so it's still going ahead currently.

I think our chances are better because i'm convinced the dressing room under Jose was toxic. I imagine Dele, Bale, Winks, Toby and quite a few others are probably feeling mighty relieved to see the back of him and we might get a boost from that.

Sky Sports still advertising the final for Sunday so it's still going ahead currently.

I think our chances are better because i'm convinced the dressing room under Jose was toxic. I imagine Dele, Bale, Winks, Toby and quite a few others are probably feeling mighty relieved to see the back of him and we might get a boost from that.
Nice that Poch-out cheerleader Toby is happy anyway.

Back
Top Bottom