Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't you think they have to be tickets registered on names for this ocassion though? I would believe that people needs to show their vaccination or at least a test result? At least I would have suggested that.

Probably. But nevertheless they will be random people unaffiliated to either team. Most of whom will probably sell their tickets for a nice profit to genuine fans.

They probably will , well at least the ones who have got a few quid. Which I am not saying is ok by the way
Rather want a Spurs fan in there who have paid over the odds than an indifferent person who doesn't know the players/clubs/sport and waves at the camera with a half/half scarf..

Probably. But nevertheless they will be random people unaffiliated to either team. Most of whom will probably sell their tickets for a nice profit to genuine fans.
Surely between two clubs as well supported as Spurs and City there would be enough to allocate all the tickets through the clubs even earmarking a ton for NHS staff. Surely there are several thousand NHS workers already registered with either club, either as ST holders or other memberships.

As long as City make it through to the CL semis, particularly if they get a tough draw, this will become an after thought and that gives us a chance.

I am more worried about us failing to show up
I’m predicting they’ll get the psg/Bayern winner. I’d even be willing to put a wager on it if you are up for it.

Is there a possibility that Poch might be at this game on a scouting mission?

PSG very likely to play City a few days after our final + their French league game will be on the Saturday. Poch could catch the Eurostar from Paris to London.

I think we've definitely got a chance. I'm sure he'll revert to the double pivot so PEH/Sissoko sat in front of a back 4, low block, then hit them with Son/Kane Lucas on the counter. Tanguy drifting around as a 10 before he gets subbed for GLC after 60 mins. Bale on after about 75. Dele for the last 5 minutes..

It's easy this management lark..

:mourweird:

Back
Top Bottom