Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As long as City make it through to the CL semis, particularly if they get a tough draw, this will become an after thought and that gives us a chance.

I am more worried about us failing to show up

I saw a stat saying last 3 games in London Spurs are winning 5-0 on aggregate.

Two of those under José. 4-0 Spurs on aggregate.

Over those 2 games.
34% possession and 7 shots Spurs. 4 goals!!
City
66% possession and 41 shots. 0 goals!!

This could be the biggest smash and grab ever!!!
3 daylight robberies, our luck is due to run out, fingers crossed our luck does not desert us

If we win we qualify directly for the Uefa Europa Conference League. A new competition, 3rd level behind the Europa League and Champions League

Harry Kane in the uefa conference league. Imagine that:kanehand:
Can a club turn down it's place in the competition?

Wednesday 26 October 2016

I believe that represents the last time Man City lost in this tournament. 1,623 days and counting.
Aggregate score in the competition since then 52-13.

I'm not sure why, but I'll be watching.

Not sure whether I want them to progress in Champions League and FA cup so they’re distracted or whether that will be momentum for them?
There’s also a small chance they’ll actually win the league that day if certain results pan out and then Man Utd lose to Leeds earlier.

Not sure whether I want them to progress in Champions League and FA cup so they’re distracted or whether that will be momentum for them?
There’s also a small chance they’ll actually win the league that day if certain results pan out and then Man Utd lose to Leeds earlier.
That would be a nice little ‘only Spurs could do it’ double to go with European elimination to a side with a coach in jail. Lose a Cup final to a side who win two trophies on the same day.

I just had a dream that I got a ticket for this and we won 3-0. The only thing that has put a doubt in my mind was that 2 of our goals were scored by ex-Woolwich academy players. Oh, and I was there with Saul Goodman.

So not really sure if it will come true after all.

Yep. And most of those will be sold for a big profit on the grey market. Ridiculous.
Don't you think they have to be tickets registered on names for this ocassion though? I would believe that people needs to show their vaccination or at least a test result? At least I would have suggested that.

Back
Top Bottom