Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TBF, even if we won, the scouse screech would still be hard to listen to.
Absolutely agree, but they might be slightly less aggravating for a week. The best would be to dump them out of champions League however at the moment beating Leipzig looks a massive struggle!

BHzMjhW.jpg

Vorm, Verts, Wanyama, Winks, Eriksen, Alli, Parrott

Gazza
Aurier Foyth Dier Toby Dav Jan Rose
Sissoko Wanyama Skipp

0-3 to the dippers.
1st goal Salah trips over his own feet in his own half, goes to VAR, penalty to the dippers.
2nd goal: Salah offside by 10 yards, scores, goes to VAR again, goal is awarded.
3rd goal : ball goes out of play, Klopp takes the throw in, they score, Spurs protest, goes to VAR again,
and the goal stands.

JM has the week to sort us out.
Mind you he had that before the Chelsea game as well.
Just like before that game and the United game -I will take a draw.

Never seen a thread with such a resounding majority of people accepting we will lose. It’s quite refreshing actually and it’s makes me certain we will win.

Young Troy with the only goal subbed on after 80 mins, late winner, Van Dick mistake. Lovely Jubly :levylol: :mourbringit:

Best possible eleven please.

Gazzaniga
Aurier - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Sessegnon
Lo Celso - Dier - Eriksen
Lamela - Son - Dele
Must admit, I'd prefer Lucas to Dele for this one just for added pace for the creativity of GLC, Eriksen and Lamela to find but fat chance he's dropped.

Paulo
Aurier Sanchez Toby Sessegnon
Dier Sissoko
Lamela Lo Celso Lucas
Son

Sessegnon definitely needs help on the left so I expect Sissoko to be used as an utility man. Probably (or very likely?) we’ll give up the possession and try to hit on the counter. We might have a chance if Dele doesn’t start to kill off every fucking move with his slow motion decisions.

I am a “proper” fan who supports the team so I am gonna pretend that I think we will win comfortably while looking down on those fake fans that don’t believe we will win with righteous condemnation

9 nil spurs

Back
Top Bottom