Tottenham Vs Newcastle - 12.30pm - 2nd Feb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could someone translate that into Yank?

Yeah sure!

I'm going to be in a pub all day.. watching Spurs v Newcastle, drink silly amounts, perhaps Guinness. I'll also forget to eat..and yet instead frequent the gents and powder my nostril. Upon our glorious victory I shall stand on the tables and chant anti-Woolwich songs until I hear the Rugby start up. Then I will direct my songs to being anti-Scottish. Once Scotland get humbled by Italy.. I will fear England will also lose. After that I shall go to a bass heavy night under a railway arch near the Oval Cricket Stadium.. go to bed some point Sunday lunch time.. wake up monday in all types of regret.

3-0 Spurs for what it is worth.

Yeah sure!

I'm going to be in a pub all day.. watching Spurs v Newcastle, drink silly amounts, perhaps Guinness. I'll also forget to eat..and yet instead frequent the gents and powder my nostril. Upon our glorious victory I shall stand on the tables and chant anti-Woolwich songs until I hear the Rugby start up. Then I will direct my songs to being anti-Scottish. Once Scotland get humbled by Italy.. I will fear England will also lose. After that I shall go to a bass heavy night under a railway arch near the Oval Cricket Stadium.. go to bed some point Sunday lunch time.. wake up monday in all types of regret.

3-0 Spurs for what it is worth.
Thanks ever so.

Extremely difficult game again.

Arguably the 2nd of the 3 hardest home games outside of playing the top 6.

We will need to be careful of Rondon's strength, Atsu's pace and if this Almiron (not good enough for us of course) hits the ground running.

Another tight affair is highly likely.

Extremely difficult game again.

Arguably the 2nd of the 3 hardest home games outside of playing the top 6.

We will need to be careful of Rondon's strength, Atsu's pace and if this Almiron (not good enough for us of course) hits the ground running.

Another tight affair is highly likely.

They beat City and you disagree.

Fcuk me it's so funny people's understanding of psyche.

Leicester and Chelsea beat City as well and we smoked both of them. How Newcastle performs at home against a flat City side is not much indication of how they will perform at Wembley three days later.

Don't read too much into one match. Look at what happened to Woolwich after they beat us at home? They were supposed to overtake us and now they are relying on Chelsea losing just to stay in the top 4 race.

[formation="3421, Lloris, Toby, Sanchez, Vert's, KWP, Sissoko, Winks, Rose, Eriksen, Son , Llorente"][/formation]

Of course
It's football, so bar codes beat citeh, citeh beat us therefore we get mullered by the magpies and our season is all fucked up because we didn't get Messi and Neymar levy you tight bastard Poch out

Ps can't make KWP play right back for some reason, but that's where he should be

Rondon gave Sanchez a tough time last time they met i think? Might drop him for 2 at the back with Toby & Jan.

I'd avoid giving Son a rest for now if at all possible. Hes still our biggest goal threat. We'll be able to rest him once Kane & Alli are back giving us some more options

Will never forget how hard work Newcastle at home has been (remember when we just snuck it last season with that lovely Kane goal?).

I'd be thrilled with any win, no injuries, and then just try to enjoy the one week of rest for our knackered squad.

Wait there’s football matches too???

3332cba8c30ea6266cb86695bb59871e.gif

Back
Top Bottom