Tottenham Vs Newcastle - 12.30pm - 2nd Feb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s not, but the fact that some think we were lucky to win aren’t looking at the whole of the match.

We dominated the game, but at the same time, our goal was very fluky and Newcastle had a couple of good opportunities.

A deserved three points on the whole, but you could easily see it having been a harsh zero.

Get the fuck in :tobyarm:

How which result we should hope for in City - Woolwich is even up for debate is well beyond me. This place has been absolutely filled to the rafters over the past couple of weeks with people screaming that we should be going for trophies, and winning them.

Now people, some of them the very same, doesn't want our rivals to win to help us out! Is the hatred for them really bigger than our love for ourselves, no matter how much of an outside chance of the PL it still is? Or is there still such an inferiority complex in some quarters that there's a fear that they'll gain 7 points on us? With the most laughable of defences...fuck that and fuck them. They can win tomorrow and get nowhere near us.

A City loss will not just keep us second, but actually be a bigger pressure position for the Dippers than a City win imo. That would be a second - almost match ball - for them in less than a week, as let's face it even with a City loss they'll still be the primary challengers to Pool in the media. Should the dippers fall short again, we could really see nerves set in and the wheels coming off :pochsmirk:
If I was being super clinical about it...

Man City, in my opinion, will massively lose motivation in the league if it gets too far away from them and I can see them focussing more and more on the Champions League the further they go. I suppose if Woolwich get anything from that game it may play right into our hands.

Liverpool in this position are a bit of an unknown, but you'd feel that they are an injury away from shatting the bed, unlike that City juggernaut of consistency last year.

SgRAOkE.gif

Nearly spat my Guinness out
Lol

So me taking the piss out of a whining melting wingebag makes me the moaner does it?
I thing you getting all pissy and abusive shows who's bitching and crying.
I'm smiling because the club I SUPPORT just won.

Nobody was whining, that’s in your head, you actively went out of your way to moan about someone else “moaning” when they weren’t even moaning for fuck sake haha.

You talk about how much you’re smiling because we won but your first thought was to fucking moan about another poster on a message board like you have your panties in a twist because he dared to bring up our lack of signings in a joking manner.

Like I said, is Poch negative for bringing it up during his presser? Is everyone else negative for being disappointed by our lack of activity? Or could it just be that you refuse to be critical of anything because in your definition of what you think a “good supporter” is, you think it would make you a bad supporter?

Get a grip, the whole “you’re not a real supporter for having a different opinion to me” is a ridiculous disingenuous way of thinking.

Like I said, go through my posts and point out where I am negative and not a real supporter of this club.

Dry your eyes and move on, opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and let me tell you something you might not have the self awareness to know, your opinion isn’t right just because you think it is and because you’re an oversensitive twat.

At least the Geordies calling 606 tonight will have to come up with a new moan other than Mike Ashley not spending.

The beer down south will be too weak
The chips won’t be thick enough and no beef dripping
Too many store detectives....

Thought the anti football mouth breathers were gonna hold on there, dodgy goal but we’ll deserved 3 points, these are the games we have a habit of losing so glad we got over the line.

Need the pikeys to help us out now, it’s all to play for

Who is expected back first, Kane or Dele?

Must be Kane the guy is an animal. Hopefully we get them back soon as the rest of the squad is now (touch wood etc) in good shape. Be nice having a totally injury free squad for the first time in god knows how long.

Back
Top Bottom