Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do i really have to project who will start as keeper tomorrow?

I'm going to assume it'll be Gazzaniga, but apparently Vorm has been added to the squad under some emergency GK rule so he could be involved.

I'm going to assume it'll be Gazzaniga, but apparently Vorm has been added to the squad under some emergency GK rule so he could be involved.
He is not in the CL squad and also for some unknown reason did not train with the team today. Hopefully will be on bench for Sunday.

He is not in the CL squad and also for some unknown reason did not train with the team today. Hopefully will be on bench for Sunday.

Please don’t tell me the emergency keeper who was brought in as experienced cover for our reserve keeper who is replacing our injured first choice keeper is now injured.

Curiously he is now listed by UEFA as part of our CL squad and Lloris has been dropped out of the squad.

Must be some kind of emergency GK rule.

Still training to get properly fit according to journos.

Back
Top Bottom