Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I noticed the corpse starting to twitch again in the 2nd half of the Watford game. While I don't expect a full-on Dr Frankenstein bolt of electricity to strike it any time soon, if it can actually just start to move again then I fancy a draw at least.

Attack, attack, attack. Poch picked 7 defensive players against Watford and it took 5 mins for them to score.

Gazza
Foyth - Sanchez - Jan - Davies
Moura - Dier - Ndombele - Alli
Son - Kane

Keep a flat back 4. No full backs charging forward. None of them have the ability going forward, so lets have them defend and free up space for attacking players. Let Moura/Alli and Son be the onces getting the ball on the wings - not bloody Rose and Aurier.

All of the front 6 are an attacking threat. Sissoko/Winks can be introduced once we are defending a 2 or 3 goal lead.

Prediction
Spurs 0 - 2 Them

We concede twice in the first 2 minutes. After the game Poch talks about 'the future' and how happy he is with the performance.

Back
Top Bottom