Transfer predictions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In:
Fryers
Willian

Out:
Cudicini
Jenas (loan)
Bentley (loan)

Hail me with dislikes if you wanna, but I don't think we'll get Moutinho. It's the reality of being a Tottenham fan; the more you want something, the more likely it is your dreams will be crushed.

Right now it seems like Fryers, and Holtby on a pre-contract, maybe a striker on loan?

ollieXcore ollieXcore : Why do think Willian is more likely than Moutinho? The former seems the more expensive signing..
Gut feeling, I guess. I think Levy will identify the need for both, but I feel that both Moutinho and Porto will make life difficult for us and Willian just seems more open to the prospect of moving to England.

No doubt he wants to play in England, he's whoring himself out to all the big clubs. I'm guessing City, as an upgrade on Milner. Chelsea don't need him and the others (us included) cant afford him.

Gut feeling, I guess. I think Levy will identify the need for both, but I feel that both Moutinho and Porto will make life difficult for us and Willian just seems more open to the prospect of moving to England.
Shaktar will be no easier to negotiate with. They have far less of a selling record than Porto, less financial instability, and are just a better team overall.

Sorry to interrupt, daft US citizen and Spurs fan here.

Are there any preferred sites to read on international transfers that give one a good feel for the teams involved and how they deal as well as good player profiles? And it(they) would have to be in English.

Many thanks...

Sorry to interrupt, daft US citizen and Spurs fan here.

Are there any preferred sites to read on international transfers that give one a good feel for the teams involved and how they deal as well as good player profiles? And it(they) would have to be in English.

Many thanks...
Goal.com or/and ... goal.com/en-gb

Back
Top Bottom