Trevor Sinclair

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interesting that we see different things.

“Racism was outlawed in England in the 60’s & its been allowed to thrive so why should black & brown mourn!! #queen”

I suppose it’s not as outright racist as saying something direct, this is more implicit. If you don’t see racism in his words, is what it is.

There’s a common theme with this sort of stuff - that ‘well that’s what people feel’, it’s my lived experience, my truth, my identity etc etc - but that doesn’t alter what is. Just because in Sinclair’s smooth-brained mind he’s making some insightful and righteous point doesn’t preclude his point from being racist.
Oh he's already been convicted as a rascist. So its not something I'd even question. The statement he made would not passed any legal threshold as rascism was my ONLY point. Not sure what smooth brain means he has a smooth empty head though...does that count?

He's a pleb.

He gets rinsed all the time on there, especially by Simon Jordan. Genuinely one of the thickest pundits around and there's a few that could easily have that title.
Agree. O hara and Agbon also have pretty basic views but they know it and play it along. The Northern twat Sinclair genuinely speaks as though he’s some sort of intellectual

The thick, racist psychopath is back on Talksport today

So they sneaked him in again through the back door did they?

Bloke's scum. Can't stand him or his shitty blinkered footballing opinions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom