Trevor Sinclair

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

didnt even know hes a convicted racist but its so obvious he has race issues when you listen to him. always prefers black players over white ones etc. eventually after enough times you work out whats going on in his head really. that johnny nelson on the boxing is exactly the same as sinclair .
huh what has Johnny Nelson said?

I'll reply on coughymachine coughymachine behalf:

I imagine he chose Obama as he's the only black president (I appreciate he's mixed). More importantly he's a globally known figure and leader of a western nation, which are the only places these rules typically apply. It's a fairly obvious choice to run the opposite example of the Queen.

No, it isn't a perfect analogy as there aren't really any exact equivalents of a 70 year ruling monarch. What laws and policies did the Queen preside over? Considering we have a constitutional monarchy, her ability to preside over anything with much effect was severely limited. I also think it's odd to hold people to account for what were most definitely normal views in the 50s and 60s etc. That being said, there's a fairly enormous body of work if you want to see the Queen's views on this topic.

We don't need to go into the aspect of there not being a nation on earth or in history that doesn't have oppression and killing etc as part of it's past (and some present), nor which was the first to outlaw and enforce it.

Of course how people feel is a fact, doesn't make the output of their feelings correct does it? Sinclair has decided to cast an entire group of people(s) against a symbolic representation of another, which doesn't even belong solely to that other. Which is outrageous, as I know many people from all communities felt fondly towards the Queen. It is a direct attempt to set races against each other in division. In fact, such is his levels of idiocy, he's managed to be racist against both black/brown and white.

Sometimes it's ok to just call a spade a spade. There will be no loss to the anti-racist cause by calling out Sinclair as a racist. If anything, by showing the rule gets applied evenly and justly, it may actually further it.
It's just not an example of racism, simply saying as a blackman or white man you think X or Y is not something people of your background should do, is not automatically rascist. It's why Sinclair is not being prosecuted for a racially aggrivated offense under the law. He knows all about them got one when he racially abused a Policeman. We don't need to make up how big a fucking tool he is ....
But he hasn't even fallen foul of twatters community standards. Firstly you need to be mindful of the distinct literal definition of rascism. Im amazed people are even arguing this semantic but clear point

As for the Queen not being directly responsible, I'm the person who said she was responsible in the same way Chrippy was for the decisions of ENIC.

That said pretending that some people dont feel this which is the point I've repeatedly made (however I personally feel )is just willfully ignoring what's being said.

I cant speak more clearly to your tangental point about Sinclair and anti racism as I don't think it's in anything to do with my point which is entirely about the use of the word racism.

Last edited:
It's just not an example of racism, simply saying as a blackman or white man you think X or Y is not something people of your background should do, is not automatically rascist. It's why Sinclair is not being prosecuted for a racially aggrivated offense under the law. He knows all about them got one when he racially abused a Policeman. We don't need to make up how big a fucking tool he is ....
But he hasn't even fallen foul of twatters community standards. Firstly you need to be mindful of the distinct literal definition of rascism. Im amazed people are even arguing this semantic but clear point

As for the Queen not being directly responsible, I'm the person who said she was responsible in the same way Chrippy was for the decisions of ENIC.

That said pretending that some people dont feel this which is the point I've repeatedly made (however I personally feel )is just willfully ignoring what's being said.

I cant speak more clearly to your tangental point about Sinclair and anti racism as I don't think it's in anything to do with my point which is entirely about the use of the word racism.
Interesting that we see different things.

“Racism was outlawed in England in the 60’s & its been allowed to thrive so why should black & brown mourn!! #queen”

I suppose it’s not as outright racist as saying something direct, this is more implicit. If you don’t see racism in his words, is what it is.

There’s a common theme with this sort of stuff - that ‘well that’s what people feel’, it’s my lived experience, my truth, my identity etc etc - but that doesn’t alter what is. Just because in Sinclair’s smooth-brained mind he’s making some insightful and righteous point doesn’t preclude his point from being racist.

What's funny? I posted a link to say that countries are still joining the commonwealth.

I'll do a £50 bet with you that the commonwealth still exists in 10 years. Assuming I'm still alive and TFC still exists.

Sep 12th 2032. I'll bookmark it.

Fuck me.... i clicked show ignored content to see what the bet was about.... what a twisted political fuckwit that guy is.

Here’s most recent one

had a nude session with Alexis Luna from the submission room a couple of days ago (profile here - https://www.thesubmissionroom.co.uk/...s/alexis-luna/)

She is fantastic. Beautiful, muscular, strong and highly skilled in martial arts and wrestling.

Dominated me from the first minute to the last, put me in holds I couldn't even begin to name or imagine, and did it with the greatest of ease despite me trying to properly defend myself.

Session involved a bit of semi comp, domination, foot smothering, foot and muscle worship, and plenty of verbal taunting.

As well as being strong and skilled, she was also a lot of fun - put me at ease and was really easy to chat to. Took the time to find out what I wanted from the session, and delivered it 100%.

I was sent to sleepy time in a number of holds and she loved doing it!

Highly recommend you book a session whether you're a semi comp or fantasy fan.
lmfao.

Why am I not suprised.

"Dominated me from the first minute to the last"

Ahahahahahaha.

You get that here with me, for free, cret. ;)

Without the post-victory pegging. :dier:

I need more info cretinousgoat cretinousgoat

So does she actually choke you out? Is it all a bit for show or do you finish the sessions drained.

Genuinely curious about all this. I've always liked an athletic woman, just never wanted to be boston crabbed by one

Back
Top Bottom