Tromsø (H) Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Up there

jgPJ5sI.png
fuck me that's not Europe

who is their sponsor? Santa Claus?

It'll take them 4 days to thaw out

They had to win on penalties against a team from Luxembourg. How Spursy can we make this one?!
The games against the team from Luxembourg was really bad. But remember that Utrecht ( Dutch nr.5 last season) was beaten by this team from Luxembourg 5-4 (3-3,2-1). For Tromso it was a big suprise to meet them, everyone here expected the Dutch to win easy in Q2.

No need to play a full strength team. I like the fact AVB takes this competition seriously - unlike Redknapp - But I wouldn't mind a mix of the team in the early stages against pony teams such as Tromso, Sheriff etc. I see no value in playing a full on strength team, other than maybe a bit more game time for players not used to playing with eachother. Perfect game for Fryers, Defoe, Friedel, etc. As for anyone who's mentioned Adebayor...No. Just no.

Defoe, Vlad, Kaboul, Lamela, Eriksen and Holtby in desperate need of some time on the pitch. I want a classic FIFA-"B-team" out there. We should be able to win anyway and risking our top players in the first game of the groups is a silly thing to do. But, a few regulars will make it (knowing AVB) regardless. Lamela, Eriksen, Vlad and HOLTBY surely prioritized in terms of selection here.

3-1.

14-0
No joke.
At 9-0 AVB takes some of our better players off in pity but it doesn't work because the players coming on are also so good and the goals keep coming.

We lose 15-0 at their place. Spusy.
Joke.

Back
Top Bottom