U18 v MUFC WHL Mon 9th Feb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you guys want that block?
Just thinking if it's not going to be a popular game why not just tell people which block to book in?

Block 16 i got my ticket today row 16 :) , I emailed the club yesterday and got a email just now saying that the club have allocated Block 15 to 1882? so has the person sending the email put the wrong block or has the advertisement poster for our this game displaying the wrong block? COYS!

Seriously, it's not gonna be full enough to worry about having to sit/stand exactly where your ticket tells you to. Just get a ticket, any ticket, go in and join the noise.

Thinking about going with a couple of friends. Want to sit / stand with 1882. Would I be able to buy tickets on Monday at the ticket office before the game for block 15/16?
You should be able to, but I know there was 1 game previously where you couldn't. Woolwich I think?

Get a ticket ! With the ticket office to busy selling Cup Final tickets I gave up and might go in person COYS
It's a different option on the phone line, so you don't get caught in that queue.
Option 1 = Wembley
Option 2 = anything else, including this game.

Last edited:
I'll be traveling to London tomorrow and was thinking of going to the game with my mates. Can we buy tickets at the Lane or do we need to do it in advance?

I'll be traveling to London tomorrow and was thinking of going to the game with my mates. Can we buy tickets at the Lane or do we need to do it in advance?
the ticket office phone lines might be a bit mental as Cup Final tickets for Members are out tomorrow, but you can get tickets by phone, if you're in the area, just turn up at the ticket office during the day.

Will be going to this. Onomah will be playing right? Will be my first 1882 game. If you think you've spotted me just come up to me and say my username.

Paxtonloudmouth Paxtonloudmouth from what I've gathered you can pay when you get there (since it won't be anywhere near sold out) or by phone. I did by phone on Friday had to hold for like 5 minutes though (thought it would worse to be fair).

will be my 4th 1882 game this session , if anybody reconizes me then jus say hey or are you Ray or something , wont be hard to spot me ;) , i will be in my tottenham shirt with a tottenham scraf! and will be towards the back of one of the blocks signing my head off.... How many United fans do you guys expect to attend?

Browsed a couple manure forums to see if I could find this game mentioned, only found a couple posts with one guy saying he's going. It was mainly full of melting about LVG and how he's ruined them. Thought they've been picking up a shit tonne of points lately?

In the previous round at Daggers Wolves brought 4 coaches with friends and family but no vocal surport, but exspect Manure to have similar situation.
Hope Saturdays beating up Woolwich will generate some extra bodies at the Lane, see you all later COYS

Back
Top Bottom