U21 League - The next 1882 game??

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry if I'm a bit behind here, but just in case this hasn't been mentioned.

I just read that each club has to play at least 2 of their U21 league games at their main home ground (i.e. WHL). Would one of these be a good game to make the next 1882 event, or is U21 deemed too mainstream (if you get what I mean)?

Not at all. We're speaking to the club. We're up for any youth game at the Lane. But we need a good 3/4weeks to plan it and get the club on board.

I am going to have to give the next one a miss i am afraid , roundtrips to london are expensive ...

But to make up for it i ll be coming to the lane on 7/10 watching the game on a restricted viewing spot for 50 pounds a piece and sitting down, being silent and minding my own business ...

Football ... it will be the end of me

Thelonious said:
Watford away on October 8th at Vicarage Road I thought would be a reasonable one to target.

I think Watford withdrew from the U21 league before it started.

Yeah, just looked it up and their game against man u was cancelled. Man u didn't get a 'replacement' game so looks like our next fixtures are against villa at the lane on the 1st then against man u at the lane towards the end of the month

Don't know to be honest, was reading from a man u forum where they were talking about it. If nobody's updated I'll have a better look when I get to a laptop.

Back
Top Bottom